On 6/6/2019 at 7:53 PM, Ms_Forever_ said:
  • Name: Marissa Lockridge
  • Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863978253/
  • Battle.Net Tag: None
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of duty. I love all the COD games, its like a tradition lol.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fortnite, Stardew Vally, any sports games.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Ive heard about vVv from Tibiryus, But NerdPrblms told me about the website.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?  Tibiryus, I don't remember how I met him its been so long. But I'm trying to meet new people in the community.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I've always played videos games, and I love playing it with other people. I just wanted to find a group of awesome people to play games with.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love Jeeps I'ms saving to get one of my own. I love to go fishing in Tampa. I'm obsessed with cruise, I got on at least 2 a year. 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I'm a really funny person, so I hope to bring smiles to peoples faces when playing and having a good time.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? OH I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ONE. I've always wanted to go to one and meet some online friends.

Super cool Chica. Fun to hang around. And comedic to boot. Always giving me a good laugh. She has my vote 100%

On 6/12/2019 at 1:53 PM, vVv NerdPrblms said:

;) Fancy seeing you here....hehe So glad you decided to apply!! Good luck on your app. Stay active and don't be afraid to get into games with us!

I didn't know you are from North Carolina. I'm from Belmont Nc right outside of Charlotte  

13 hours ago, Ms_Forever_ said:

I didn't know you are from North Carolina. I'm from Belmont Nc right outside of Charlotte  

Yep yep! Lived here for about 9 years now. Originally from TX. Charlotte is 4 hours west of me.

8 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

You're ready for an interview, let me know what days and times you're available next week. Congrats!

I work for the rest of the week. I could do after work at like 9pm est. 

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.