• Name: Marissa Lockridge
  • Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863978253/
  • Battle.Net Tag: None
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of duty. I love all the COD games, its like a tradition lol.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fortnite, Stardew Vally, any sports games.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Ive heard about vVv from Tibiryus, But NerdPrblms told me about the website.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?  Tibiryus, I don't remember how I met him its been so long. But I'm trying to meet new people in the community.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I've always played videos games, and I love playing it with other people. I just wanted to find a group of awesome people to play games with.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love Jeeps I'ms saving to get one of my own. I love to go fishing in Tampa. I'm obsessed with cruise, I got on at least 2 a year. 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I'm a really funny person, so I hope to bring smiles to peoples faces when playing and having a good time.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? OH I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ONE. I've always wanted to go to one and meet some online friends.
Edited by Ms_Forever_

13 hours ago, Ms_Forever_ said:
  • Name: Marissa Lockridge
  • Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863978253/
  • Battle.Net Tag: None
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of duty. I love all the COD games, its like a tradition lol.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fortnite, Stardew Vally, any sports games.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Ive heard about vVv from Tibiryus, But NerdPrblms told me about the website.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?  Tibiryus, I don't remember how I met him its been so long. But I'm trying to meet new people in the community.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I've always played videos games, and I love playing it with other people. I just wanted to find a group of awesome people to play games with.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love Jeeps I'ms saving to get one of my own. I love to go fishing in Tampa. I'm obsessed with cruise, I got on at least 2 a year. 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I'm a really funny person, so I hope to bring smiles to peoples faces when playing and having a good time.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? OH I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ONE. I've always wanted to go to one and meet some online friends.

I see you finally made it! Welcome to vVv! Hope to see you on here more

Welcome, add me on PS$ vVv_Drax we'll run the league play lobbies, i dont get to play with many since everybody got xbox.

33 minutes ago, vVv Drax said:

Welcome, add me on PS$ vVv_Drax we'll run the league play lobbies, i dont get to play with many since everybody got xbox.

Been telling you to get an xbox, but nooooo! You just have to be stubborn. :P Or we could all get the next CoD game on PC :D

40 minutes ago, Ms_Forever_ said:

I had a xbox one but you know ps4 is where my heart is.

I don't mind the PS4, just won't play many FPS games on it and fighting games with the controller, gotta have that fight stick for those.

3 hours ago, vVv GrimWolf said:

I don't mind the PS4, just won't play many FPS games on it and fighting games with the controller, gotta have that fight stick for those.

A clan mate of mine from Destiny is the same way. He only got ps4 for the exclusives in Destiny when they were run by Activision. He used a Hori Controller. I think that's what it's called. 

10 hours ago, vVv Vishous King said:

A clan mate of mine from Destiny is the same way. He only got ps4 for the exclusives in Destiny when they were run by Activision. He used a Hori Controller. I think that's what it's called. 

Yeah, the PS4 controllers kind of suck for people with big hands and the ergonomics isn't all that great. When I got my PS4, it was when Destiny 1 first came out. Other than that, didn't really play any other FPS on it except for maybe Metro and one other.

I've always played ps, so I was always use to it... I did have a xbox 360 that was easy to understand but when xbox 1 came out I was lost haha