What I want to do is do them once a month not every week, that gets old fast. What I am thinking about is, have someone run one for PC and Xbox, that way everyone gets involved.  Examples: Fortnite, Apex, WoW, CoD, GoW, World War Z etc. I have a Gaming PC, Xbox one x and a PS4 pro so I can do it all. Y’all let me know if you’re good with this and what games you’d like to play. It’s a great way for everyone to get to know each other and blow off some steam from our crazy lives. Also let me know what day and time works best for everyone.

I think once a month and cycling games like that are both great ideas. That gives the event organizer plenty of time to gauge interest, figure out exactly what to do for the CGNs activity wise, etc. If we don't have one already, a CGN custom game night for RL would be really cool. I'm always down for Monster Hunter: World like we talked about in the SB. You could even hold random "spotlight" games for games on Xbox Game Pass if we have enough members that use that service.