Personally, I'm excited for crossplay. Console players are going to get torn up by PC players in my opinion, hopefully they feature an option to turn off crossplay in case people get too butt hurt. Some other titles have done this in the past like Sea of Thieves. 

3 hours ago, vVv NBK said:

Personally, I'm excited for crossplay. Console players are going to get torn up by PC players in my opinion, hopefully they feature an option to turn off crossplay in case people get too butt hurt. Some other titles have done this in the past like Sea of Thieves. 

From what I hear, the only way to play in console lobbies when you're on pc is to use a controller.  That MnK will be disabled.  That's just what I heard.  I'm sure theyll figure something out.  But at the same time idk.  It's CoD.  Been played on consoles for years by some people.  They might have the upper hand against a pc player.  Idk, I guess it depends on the level of skill of both players

4 minutes ago, vVv Vishous King said:

From what I hear, the only way to play in console lobbies when you're on pc is to use a controller.  That MnK will be disabled.  That's just what I heard.  I'm sure theyll figure something out.  But at the same time idk.  It's CoD.  Been played on consoles for years by some people.  They might have the upper hand against a pc player.  Idk, I guess it depends on the level of skill of both players

If that's a fact then why have crossplay at all? People play on PC because they enjoy MnK. MnK users have a natural advantage over controller users, skill gap aside. I'm sure veteran pro players and competitive players will be on near even playing level as a PC player but the disadvantage is there regardless. 

1 minute ago, vVv NBK said:

If that's a fact then why have crossplay at all? People play on PC because they enjoy MnK. MnK users have a natural advantage over controller users, skill gap aside. I'm sure veteran pro players and competitive players will be on near even playing level as a PC player but the disadvantage is there regardless. 

Idk I guess to have to the skill gap the same across all platforms.  I'm not entirely sure.  That's just what I heard.  I play on pc cuz it looks better than console to be completely honest lol

I'm probably going to end up picking it up so I can be social. :P Never been the biggest fan of the games themselves, but they are great for getting a group of friends together and having a good gaming session.