vVv Sneake

Sneake's application

• Name: Dustin Ratliff
  • Steam profile link:SneakeVibrationz
  • Battle.Net Tag: None yet.
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)Escape from Tarkov! The simulation feel and the heart pumping realistic gun fights.... just nothing compares to the way it feels.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? DayZ, Wow classic when released, little rocket league and apex legends when begged to lol.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Anthony is a close friend amd kind of like an older brother and has been here for years!
  • Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Anthony skeenzerton
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Skeens, known him since he left our little CoD team to slay on CoD4 with vVv... we have bonded over bags of candy and wow for god sake!
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I have been playing video games and loving them forever. I heard vVv was putting a wow classic guild together and figured you would enjoy having me in the guild as much as I would enjoy being there.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I hunt,fish,kayak, and build computers as of recent.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I had a hunter on WoW with 1 uear of playing time precataclysm along with 3 other raid gears max levels. I am going to be streaming a lot which helps the group exposure.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I never have but would like to... even just to spectate.

I am beyond ecstatic this man has decided to reapp for vVv. Been a long time coming I think, been a personal and gaming friend for over 10 years now. This is what a community is all about, bring the people you know, and introduce them to the people they dont. Lasting bonds can be formed from a simple process. Look forward to seeing what you bring to our table my guy! 

PS: We still remember the conversion for a bushel and a barrel of dicks.. don't think we forgot. @vVv NerdPrblms :)

The math and science behind a bushel and barrel of dicks is legit.

DUSTIN!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo excite!!! Each day our group is getting mended back to the good ole days of good people and good friendships. I CANNOT WAIT to play WoW again with you!! ❤️❤️ 

Welcome bro. 

Good luck on your app. Stay active and in touch with the community. It's a great place to be and glad you applied. If you play Xbox add me so we can get some dubs on Apex. :)