6 hours ago, vVv Buzz said:

stay away from white shirts, They stain easy even my current black shirts are looking like they survived a few wars. I suggest not using white V's on the black shirt but a Gray with a white underbase on the shirt print. the gray may need to be slightly lightened up a bit.

also charcoal grey shirts should work well too they look like an 80% black

This makes a lot of sense. I'm 100% behind the Entertain. Educate. Dominate. for the back as well as space for names. I don't think we need the website on the back personally, might make the back too busy with text. I'd rather it be clean text, plenty of space to work with for the slogan and wearer's name. 

Hey all,

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm going to suggest that we make the final decision on the t-shirt slogan once we've agreed on our new pillars.

Please give your thoughts and feedback here: 

On 6/6/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ms_Forever_ said:

Since we can't have jersey we could put our gamer tags on the back if possible. 

Its been done in the past for an additional rate, depending the print method and demand it may not be an option.

11 hours ago, Ms_Forever_ said:

I'd be down to buy one lol

I will say that, even if vVv Gaming does not offer the gamertag on the back you can walk into any local screen printing shop and have it done. My suggestion would be to get it heat transfered on with vinyl rather than having them screen print it. the cost of screens for a single print project is pretty expensive.

If we want to move away from using vision, valor, victory how about something along the lines of connect, captivate, compete? Connect to a new and exciting community, captivate our audience and community members with engaging activities and dialogue, and compete with the best of the best. This kind of hits both points of being more community focused while also still playing to the point that we are still a competitive community. 

41 minutes ago, Minjaaa said:

If we want to move away from using vision, valor, victory how about something along the lines of connect, captivate, compete? Connect to a new and exciting community, captivate our audience and community members with engaging activities and dialogue, and compete with the best of the best. This kind of hits both points of being more community focused while also still playing to the point that we are still a competitive community. 

Solid thoughts but I don’t like that because people will be like o change your name to cCc then lol 

1 hour ago, vVv Stitches said:

Solid thoughts but I don’t like that because people will be like o change your name to cCc then lol 

I feel you, I’m just a fan of the alliteration of it lol.