Once again, thanks to vVv Pherzgul, we have put together a simple yet awesome design for the vVv Gaming t-shirts using the new logo.

However, it is lacking anything to put on the back of the shirt. We could leave it blank so people could get them personalized, but another idea is to put a vVv slogan, something that sums up what vVv is, or what makes us awesome. We need your help to come up with some lines we could use! Here are a couple options to start you thinking.

"Vision. Valor. Victory."

A classic, and is the default option.

"Entertain. Educate. Dominate."

Feels outdated for the direction we're moving.

"A digital city of gamers."

Doesn't really translate into one line of text.

These are just to get started. What are your thoughts? How would you sum up vVv in a single sentence? What do we want to say when people look at us?

My gut says Vision. Valor . Victory because that’s what vVv stands for but I’m old school. 

It it would be cool to somehow incorporate vVv being a family of gamers and something saying that we grow together. 

Time to think 🤔

V   V   V

I     A   I  

S    L  C

I     O   T

O   R   O

N         R

Y

down the spine all spread out a little with red font?

Vision. Valor. Victory.

Possible thought that the blank space for Aliases can be both on the top shoulder to shoulder and somewhere in the middle under the slogan. Essentially the slogan can be just above the middle. Reasoning being for those with long hair, our slogan and name can still be seen effectively on the shirts.

10 hours ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Once again, thanks to vVv Pherzgul, we have put together a simple yet awesome design for the vVv Gaming t-shirts using the new logo.

However, it is lacking anything to put on the back of the shirt. We could leave it blank so people could get them personalized, but another idea is to put a vVv slogan, something that sums up what vVv is, or what makes us awesome. We need your help to come up with some lines we could use! Here are a couple options to start you thinking.

"Vision. Valor. Victory."

A classic, and is the default option.

"Entertain. Educate. Dominate."

Feels outdated for the direction we're moving.

"A digital city of gamers."

Doesn't really translate into one line of text.

These are just to get started. What are your thoughts? How would you sum up vVv in a single sentence? What do we want to say when people look at us?

I like the idea of using the slogan.a slogan should be used to deliver the goal of the mission statement and serve as a stepping stone for the direction of brand itself. like we've used before "Entertain educate dominate". We entertained the audience educated the masses, and dominated the competition.  Entertain Educate and Dominate have been in the org forever. however it's not outdated. it's still a place to entertain , educate, and dominate.  I think it still holds value to the brand and what we stand for.  I would like to see some new ideas. it should be direct and to the point and align with the overall objective of the organization. even a hashtag would work. the market has moved to a digital world remember that. 

Using the logo with Vision Valor Victory under it, really doesn't do any justice its still just the logo that is who we are.   I see that I just see another t-shirt. which i would definitely  wear comfortably. But  if our goal is to draw people in to the community right? we should do so. the questions answered who we are vVv = vision valor victory But what do we do?. now it is just seen as an ordinary logo on an ordinary shirt to the public. So it's important to have some sort of display as to what we do. Especially if the goal is to wear it at gaming related events. people are going to have 100's of logos for gaming communities thrown in their face. but what makes us different?

Im not sure how the shirt is being built, but putting vision, valor, victory at the back of the neck line could be pretty interesting. It isn't too big and it leaves a little bit of a surprise to the back. I also think its fine to leave the back blank if someone wants to put their tag/number back there it leaves space for that possibly. 

27 minutes ago, JBeerdo said:

Im not sure how the shirt is being built, but putting vision, valor, victory at the back of the neck line could be pretty interesting. It isn't too big and it leaves a little bit of a surprise to the back. I also think its fine to leave the back blank if someone wants to put their tag/number back there it leaves space for that possibly. 

I think if we go that route just put the website on the back and have the logo on the front with vIsion valor victory under the logo as it should be displayed with just the website on the back. but if thats the case I would really leave the back of the shirt blank and just put vVvgaming.com under the vision valor victory text. It would save on the printing process due to less screens and time put into the production of the product. 

Edited by vVv Buzz

11 minutes ago, vVv Stitches said:

Also, are we going to have sponsors again? If so the back needs to be pretty empty so that the sponsors can be put on the back of the shirt 

good point

Vision Valor Victory doesn't really tell someone what we do here. So think up some new, original ideas and let's see how this plays off on to the finalized text. Vision Valor Victory can always be added to the shirt, but right now we need to distill the dynamics of vVv Gaming and put that on a shirt.

13 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

Entertain. Educate. Dominate. 

That’s us keep it simple, that sums it up

Entertain the masses by streaming and putting out content. Educate the gaming community on what a gaming community really is and what vVv stands for. Dominate the other communities in everything we do and dominate in competition because you know a bunch of us will compete in a game or compete in becoming a top streamer 

also we need to put the website on the back I think. 

stay away from white shirts, They stain easy even my current black shirts are looking like they survived a few wars. I suggest not using white V's on the black shirt but a Gray with a white underbase on the shirt print. the gray may need to be slightly lightened up a bit.

also charcoal grey shirts should work well too they look like an 80% black