I just wanted to say thank you, vVv Gaming wouldn't be what it is or where it is if it wasn't for all of you.  I may run vVv Gaming but all of you make it what it is, I am grateful for all of you,  I want you all to know that. I want to thank vVv LordJerith for making me President of vVv Gaming, for being a close friend and always believing in me. I want to thank vVv DoomHammer for all he has done, working tirelessly on the new site, making sure it flows smoothly as well as the new logo getting finalized. Thank you Jerry and Jordan for the new website, it looks amazing and we all appreciate it. Thank you vVv Buzz  and vVv Pherzghul for the tireless work you both did on the new logo, thank you vVv Buzz for all the GFX work you're doing now, updating the homepage with the new logo in certain areas as well as the icons for specific groups on the site.  I'd like to thank all of my staff for everything they do, they're a great group of people that will do anything for vVv Gaming and it doesn't go unnoticed. I look forward to the future, the progress we have made since I took the helm is crazy to me, we're only going to move up!

Thank you,

vVv Exodus

3 minutes ago, vVv Minotaur said:

We have some truly amazing people in this community. I also want to give a personal thank you, to all those who have contributed to the new vVv era. 

p.s. beers on me

Cheers!

Glad to be a part of this wonderful organization, wish I could do more around here but great home none the less! Hope to see constant success for everyone around here thanks for giving us the chance to call this home.

41 minutes ago, vVv Savior said:

Glad to be a part of this wonderful organization, wish I could do more around here but great home none the less! Hope to see constant success for everyone around here thanks for giving us the chance to call this home.

I second this, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of a 3rd family, you don't get many chances like this, and it's hard to find people with the same common goals and interests as I do, Thank you again.

Edited by vVv Drax
Grammatical errors

Let's get itttttttttt!! Make this place what it can be fellas and femallas! Community is and always will be the backbone of vVv.. it's where we started as a group of people who liked playing the same game and wanted to do so in a competitive setting, as well as have people who shared similar interests and that we could and still can confide in when needed. I'm proud to be a part of vVv, I'm humbled that I'm back after so many years away. It's only up from here!! 

20 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

I just wanted to say thank you, vVv Gaming wouldn't be what it is or where it is if it wasn't for all of you.  I may run vVv Gaming but all of you make it what it is, I am grateful for all of you,  I want you all to know that. I want to thank vVv LordJerith for making me President of vVv Gaming, for being a close friend and always believing in me. I want to thank vVv DoomHammer for all he has done, working tirelessly on the new site, making sure it flows smoothly as well as the new logo getting finalized. Thank you Jerry and Jordan for the new website, it looks amazing and we all appreciate it. Thank you vVv Buzz  and vVv Pherzghul for the tireless work you both did on the new logo, thank you vVv Buzz for all the GFX work you're doing now, updating the homepage with the new logo in certain areas as well as the icons for specific groups on the site.  I'd like to thank all of my staff for everything they do, they're a great group of people that will do anything for vVv Gaming and it doesn't go unnoticed. I look forward to the future, the progress we have made since I took the helm is crazy to me, we're only going to move up!

Thank you,

vVv Exodus

And a big thanks to you brother for letting me be a part of it. I'm still new here, but being part of vVv is amazing, and has given me a drive I havent had in a few years. As well as something to strive for. And were just getting started!

On 5/22/2019 at 3:52 PM, vVv Savior said:

Glad you’re here bro, it’s a pleasure to have brought you in and to see you rep vVv well!

On 5/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, vVv Vishous King said:

And a big thanks to you brother for letting me be a part of it. I'm still new here, but being part of vVv is amazing, and has given me a drive I havent had in a few years. As well as something to strive for. And were just getting started!

Thank you for applying and wanting to be apart of vVv. Seeing you rock the streaming aspect of vVv makes me proud daily bro.

On 5/22/2019 at 10:30 PM, vVv Pherzghul said:

I'm excited to see the results of your efforts leading vVv Gaming. Let me know if there are any other graphics needs, I will try and help as I can.

You’re the man brother, your work is amazing and your willingness to help is more than appreciated. Thank you for my sig, the logo for the new site etc.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, vVv Skeensyy said:

Let's get itttttttttt!! Make this place what it can be fellas and femallas! Community is and always will be the backbone of vVv.. it's where we started as a group of people who liked playing the same game and wanted to do so in a competitive setting, as well as have people who shared similar interests and that we could and still can confide in when needed. I'm proud to be a part of vVv, I'm humbled that I'm back after so many years away. It's only up from here!! 

Yessssss sir!

This effort has been a big push by many of us TOGETHER so huge shoutout to everyone who has help the current changes and new direction we are taking. THAT BEING SAID, Exodus still deserves so much thanks for bringing us all on and lighting the fire in us again. WE would not be here if it was not for you. Never forget that. You are a great leader Scott. I am personally so proud to be under your direction and cannot wait to see what our future brings. ❤️ 

I'm not crying...you're crying.

34 minutes ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

This effort has been a big push by many of us TOGETHER so huge shoutout to everyone who has help the current changes and new direction we are taking. THAT BEING SAID, Exodus still deserves so much thanks for bringing us all on and lighting the fire in us again. WE would not be here if it was not for you. Never forget that. You are a great leader Scott. I am personally so proud to be under your direction and cannot wait to see what our future brings. ❤️ 

I'm not crying...you're crying.

❤️  You're my backbone, I couldn't do this without you.