Sign in to follow this  
vVv Doomhammer

New vVv Website

QZSmDEO.png

vVv Gaming has officially launched our new website!

Proudly partnering with local Las Cruces business We Are IT, the site has moved to a new cloud server host, and has gotten an overhaul both visually and functionally!

This move has also included a forum migration, so while everything seems to be working following the move, if anyone sees anything broken, missing, outdated, or not functioning correctly, please post it in this forum thread so we can look into it.

I noticed a faster load time as well.

This may be the very inconsistent Australian internet doing its job, or perks of cloud based hosting.

Thanks Doom!

They should put a Let’s Encrypt SSL on the site that way Chrome stops throwing the stupid ‘Not Secure’ message. 

I know we’re not taking sensitive information or payments on the site, but Let’s Encrypt is free so there’s really no reason to not force https on the site.

On 5/21/2019 at 5:46 AM, vVv Rookiee said:

They should put a Let’s Encrypt SSL on the site that way Chrome stops throwing the stupid ‘Not Secure’ message. 

I know we’re not taking sensitive information or payments on the site, but Let’s Encrypt is free so there’s really no reason to not force https on the site.

Yep, I've noticed it as well. I'm working with them to get that fixed. Thanks for pointing it out :)

15 hours ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Yep, I've noticed it as well. I'm working with them to get that fixed. Thanks for pointing it out :)

You’re very welcome, thanks Jordan!