vVv NBK

NBK application?!

:chase: Hi it's me again. :chase:

• Name: Kyle DeValdivielso
  • Steam profile link: NBKyle
  • Battle.Net Tag: NBK#1120
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Apex Legends. It's held my attention since launch, something fun and challenging which is a hard combo to find in a game recently. It's a placeholder title for me at the moment. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Splitgate, Diablo 3, Destiny 2. Anything but Fortnite. 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Former staff/member
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Buzz and those who were around 10 years ago (not many)
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Been poking around here and there on the forums and decided to give it another shot. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with my wife and friends, martial arts, board games, woodworking. 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Engaging other members on the forums and discord. Promotion via Twitch stream and social media. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? Attended 15+ major eSports events in the past, something I'm still interested in.