vVv Vishous King

Video Montages

Hey everyone. I been messing around with Sony Vegas Studio, learning editing in my spare time. So, my question for you all is if anyone has clips from gears, Alex, etc., I would really love for you to send them to me. Maybe I could put something together and you around with it. Make a short montage video for vVv members and community. It would give me a good chance to get a good grip on this software and what I can and cannot do with it. 

Thanks,

vVv Vishous King

13 minutes ago, vVv Buzz said:

Great, I would get in touch with some of the people who stream, im pretty sure they would have some clips laying around. looking forward to see what you come up with.

Thanks.  I'll do that.  Time to hone the skills so to speak

9 hours ago, vVv Vishous King said:

You're on xbox right? If so I can get clips from xbox DVR. Just dont wanna use clips from anyone without permission

Ya I am on Xbox. I have recent clips and old clips but I have a ton of really good ones from apex, cod, gears, Fortnite so use whatever your heart desires ❤️

13 minutes ago, vVv Stitches said:

Ya I am on Xbox. I have recent clips and old clips but I have a ton of really good ones from apex, cod, gears, Fortnite so use whatever your heart desires ❤️

Dope. I'll grab em tonight

xbox drv lets u transfer clips like that? Is it in original source file like is it a full HD capture? with video its best to work with the most recent or original file, the more times a video up/downloaded. In this day, quality in videos is key. really beats the days of having to collect and have people properly cut their clips to meet bandwidth restrictions?

On 4/26/2019 at 9:49 AM, vVv Buzz said:

xbox drv lets u transfer clips like that? Is it in original source file like is it a full HD capture? with video its best to work with the most recent or original file, the more times a video up/downloaded. In this day, quality in videos is key. really beats the days of having to collect and have people properly cut their clips to meet bandwidth restrictions?

Its source video. Same quality as what's recorded on xbox

If any of my clips on Xboxfor whatever game would suit your needs for this, feel free to use them! Just let me know which ones you like :P My Gamertag is Minjaaa SCG.