vVv Drax

Mouze Application

Name: John Burriesci

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238006576/

Battle.Net Tag: N/A

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game} Black ops 4, I try to stay up to date as much as possible in the competitive scene.

What are some other games that you currently play? Battlefield V,  Fortnite

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I've been a follower of vVv since the GoW 1 and RainbowSix Vegas 2, Since then I always very fond and a huge supporter of this organization, I've followed everything this organization has done up until blackops 2, and since then always wondered how I could be apart of this wonderful community. Becoming a member would be a dream come true.

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?  I know nobody here, but would like to get to know everybody here.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I'm interested in joining vVv because I've always been a huge fan of this organization. The amount of passion and backing I've seen all of you give each other always reminded me of one big family. Even being a community, you show there's more to just being a player and that's also being a human being outside all of this.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Outisde of gaming, I'm either taking my dogs out with me and venturing places for peace and quiet. I'm always out and about trying new places to eat or attending family functions. I play airsoft from time to time, and when I'm not doing that I'm studying for a license or certification.

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?  To start with first, I'm already in my career. I'm already part of an organization of 5,000 or so brothers that I work with. I know what a family/community needs for it to strive for success, I know how to be a team player and I'm far from selfish. I plan on bringing joy, commitment, dedication, blood, sweat and tears if so needed to be in order for myself and this community to succeed in any which way possible. Loyalty goes big with me and I plan to offer that as well as being as helpful around as much as possible, I'm all about good vibes and turning a negative situation into a positive one. I'm very big on representation as I do so for the organization I part of.  Anything that I'm part of I'm proud of and will do my best to hold its integrity  to my best of my ability.

Do you attend LAN Events? Yes, I attend and compete at a lot of CoD locals on the east coast. I plan on attending majors next year for the experience and to see where my ceiling as a player will peak.

Edited by MVPLuTo
change my currently active game

1 hour ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

I’m so glad to see you have stuck with us through these years! Glad to see your app and I hope we can get to know you and game together.

Thank you! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

11 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Welcome my friend! Glad you applied! Was a pleasure speaking with you on Discord.

Thank you welcoming me, pleasure to speak to you as well, looking forward to more of that ?

10 hours ago, vVv Minotaur said:

Welcome to vVv Gaming! I hope you enjoy your time with us. Best of luck on your application. 

thank you! plan on staying for a long time!

3 minutes ago, vVv Stitches said:

Another New Yorker. Have to love it!  Add me on Xbox vVv Stitches 

New Represent baby! Ya love to see it! if your have PS4 add me MMouze-

Edited by MVPLuTo
added my tag

21 minutes ago, vVv ExiLee said:

Welcome to the site! Glad you found our little home. If you need anything let me know!

hope to see you around on the shoutbox and forums! 

you'll definitely see a lot of me!

18 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

You’re ready for an interview, let me know what days and times you’re available.

Im available 7 days a week, Monday-Friday-3:30-10:30, Weekends- Anytime