Mr GreAsY

Wanting to join

• Name: Daniel Sisk 
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Gears of war 4. I play this game the most because I’m my opinion it is the most competitive. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fortnite madden NHL
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv from savior. We play gears together sounds like a great community.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know savior good guy. Played gears a lot with him.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I’m interested in joining vVv to compete at the highest level and bring vVv to the highest level of competitive gaming to gears of war.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love to bowl and watch movies
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to add a more competitive aspect to the gears of war division of vVv. I want vVv to be at its highest level. I believe that it can be the best in gaming.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I’ve been but never competed. But would really like to in the future 

Well from a talent standpoint I believe I’m there with the best there is. I also love the team aspect gears of war brings to gaming. I think that’s where I excel in any game. Working as the team needs me is my best trait as a gamer.

Welcome to the site. Stay active and it was awesome to have you play some privates on gears with us last night. 

Also, don't forget to upload a pic and fill out your profile entirely so we can get to know you better. :)

Glad you applied! Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay here with us! 

Also so happy to see you’re in for GoW! If you need anything feel free to message me or the shoutbox. 

Welcome to the community and hope you make it. Just be active here (says me, who is active the least, shame on me). I don't play GOW 4 as I don't have it, but I could see you play if one the other guys streams it and you're in it. Get to see that talent of yours when they do. :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words appreciated and excited to get to play with and get to know everyone 

so we just hand out interviews to anyone with 5 less than 5 posts when ALL 4 of their posts were on their app!!! That doesnt even meet the minimum requirements to use the shoutbox. How can we even say this is remotely close to understanding the community, history, or have gotten to properly aquait them selves with the other members. What happened to the drastic changes we were going to see? We were promised the folllowing a cracking down on the forums increasing, posts and web traffic?

31 minutes ago, vVv Buzz said:

so we just hand out interviews to anyone with 5 less than 5 posts when ALL 4 of their posts were on their app!!! That doesnt even meet the minimum requirements to use the shoutbox. How can we even say this is remotely close to understanding the community, history, or have gotten to properly aquait them selves with the other members. What happened to the drastic changes we were going to see? We were promised the folllowing a cracking down on the forums increasing, posts and web traffic?

I agree, he's a cool guy and was active a while.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.