vVv Doomhammer

New vVv Logo Design

3 minutes ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

The latest round of revisions with Pherzghul. We are leaning heavily towards version B.

Thoughts?

3FqR5bQ.png

Version B is winning right now, maybe on the V’s just a tad bit lighter and it looks crisp that can go on hoodies or jerseys or shirts as well! 

I personally think the current logo we have is better than what we are trying to achieve right now. This is only my opinion but the rebranding and logo facelift isnt looking right... maybe I'm missing something.

7 hours ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

The latest round of revisions with Pherzghul. We are leaning heavily towards version B.

Thoughts?

3FqR5bQ.png

1 million percent  B 

12 hours ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Thoughts?

3FqR5bQ.png

B! I don’t like the circle on A at all. Can we lighten up the vs in the middle a little and have the three wings on the sides be all different reds. Lighter to darker red 

7 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

B! I don’t like the circle on A at all. Can we lighten up the vs in the middle a little and have the three wings on the sides be all different reds. Lighter to darker red 

I agree with Stitches' suggestion. I'm also concerned about how the logo looks in Black. I think we should add the subtle gray lines from the V's to the rest of the logo. The grey outlines make sure the logo is distinct, all while embracing the blackness around it. I think it would make a good blend.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:29 PM, vVv Doomhammer said:

Thoughts?

3FqR5bQ.png

LOL WTF!!!! What did you do? Where is the outline? And wtf is up with that shade gradient? It looks like some new Batman Birdman emblem! You can't tell those are Vs at all. Put the outlines back in and NO gradient

On 3/14/2019 at 6:36 PM, vVv LordJerith said:

I want to start by saying that we will change the logo.  I think every logo change has resistance, and I appreciate that we won't make everyone happy.  I am happy to those of you leaving constructive feedback, and I like the way it's moving.

We'll get the original design files from the company since we have reached our maximum number of revisions, and ask @vVv Pherzghul if he'll make the final edits (maybe with and without the shield).

Again, to those of you who said you like the old one, I hear you.  Unfortunately, we have decided to change the logo, and your input to make it better is always welcome, but there is no need to ask for the old one anymore.

Rock on!  More good stuff to follow,

Just gonna quote and highlight what Jerry said a couple of pages back.

6 hours ago, vVv LordJerith said:

The number of colors will make it hard to stand out against any in-brand background that isn't white. When I look at it on a black background, it loses a lot.

That was my point... The Vs need a thin outline. Otherwise it is ok..

also the given design the light source comes from the bottom of the logo as if the logo were higher than the light source. was this intended

Thoughts on these? Specifically, the first one, with the lighter gradient. Does that solve the problem?

IpCNR1M.png

What about a solid color version, designed to be used on specific mediums (patches, vinyls, shirts, etc.)

FSOCzwU.png

10 hours ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Thoughts on these? Specifically, the first one, with the lighter gradient. Does that solve the problem?

IpCNR1M.png

What about a solid color version, designed to be used on specific mediums (patches, vinyls, shirts, etc.)

FSOCzwU.png

IMO yes, this looks great to me.

Are we Birdman gaming or vVv? Because I can't tell unless I see 3 Vs.

It looks plain without outlines to make it pop off the black background. I like the silver with outlines better than these without it

Can also put outline around the| flames because the black part disappears

I'm liking the 3 white Vs logo with outline and the grey Vs too if they were a little bit lighter.  Overall the design is great. 

The top 2 on the| left are my faves if you just extended the middle V outline up a lil higher on it or thicker. Definitely top row is the best if you can make that middle V a lil more distinct.

PS Don't be silly, EVERYONE knows our Illuminati Pyramid goes BEHIND the devil logo.

#HellBoyz4Life

Edited by vVv ORION

On 3/30/2019 at 10:38 AM, vVv Doomhammer said:

IpCNR1M.png

FSOCzwU.png

I LOVE WHAT IM LOOKING AT WHEN I SEE THE STAMP!!! THIS IS THE SHAPE! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SHARP AND SEXY. EVEN IN A 1 COLOR RUN!!! 
but we need to add a tiny bit more space between the seperation of the flares, They will not show up at smaller prints at that scale no more than 1-2 spaces (not sure you method of measurement youre using) though, because we dont want it too wide either. 

as for the top part of this. the silver stroke should go, the gradient looks a lot smoother, but gradients are really tough to work with though, if were using a gradient  I would add a drop shadow into it to make the middle V pop out as if it were actually towered over the V's on the wings if were using lighting we need depth. Do the same for the white, but rather than a dark gradient use like light off white or really light gray, colors to pure white, should make it look smooth add a drop shadow here as well. the solid black with the 3 different colored flares isnt selling it to me. but Love it when i look at the stamp version. and the 3 colored flares need to be with the gradient version. The stroked variations on the bottom, I really see no purpose in using them ever, but they did look great on the presentation, to allow visual of the skeletal structure of the logo. 

Agreed! Just need to make that middle V come to the front a little, more defined. Make the logo pop a lil off the background. Then let's have a look at the type face

???

B 100%, but different variants of colors would also be nice based on if there's a special awareness, such as breast cancer awareness where the v's would be pink, or autism awareness colors would be used in support for those who have or know of somebody with it, just an idea for the future.

9 hours ago, MVPLuTo said:

B 100%, but different variants of colors would also be nice based on if there's a special awareness, such as breast cancer awareness where the v's would be pink, or autism awareness colors would be used in support for those who have or know of somebody with it, just an idea for the future.

Tried it no one gives a fuck, they say they want it but dont buy it, Its a waste of time and resources. Dont ever donate to an "awarness" foundation either their main objective is to inform people of the issue rather than supporting a solution for the issue, My suggestion would be if you want to "raise awareness"  start a support group, or strike up a conversation with the person next to you. If you want to make a difference donate to a company that supports finding a cure for the suggested health defect.  Not saying its a bad idea, but the community is not really big enough to support it making a lack of a demand for it.

7 hours ago, vVv Buzz said:

Tried it no one gives a fuck, they say they want it but dont buy it, Its a waste of time and resources. Dont ever donate to an "awarness" foundation either their main objective is to inform people of the issue rather than supporting a solution for the issue, My suggestion would be if you want to "raise awareness"  start a support group, or strike up a conversation with the person next to you. If you want to make a difference donate to a company that supports finding a cure for the suggested health defect.  Not saying its a bad idea, but the community is not really big enough to support it making a lack of a demand for it.

That's understandable.