vVv Doomhammer

New vVv Logo Design

Indeed it is! Taking the fantastic work from Buzz and Pherzghul and revising it with your feedback we now have a new official vVv Logo.

vVvGaming_Logo_9_Gradient_FInal.PNG

The next step is to add the logo type (the "vVv Gaming" text) and update our style guide, and once that's finished you can expect to see the new logo rolling out officially as we get the website updated.

vVvGaming_Logo_9_Solid_FInal.PNG

The alternative solid color version will be used on mediums or locations where a gradient is impractical or impossible.

Thank you to everyone for your input and feedback during this process of change. It's sometimes difficult, but we have ended with an awesome result because of it.

59 minutes ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Indeed it is! Taking the fantastic work from Buzz and Pherzghul and revising it with your feedback we now have a new official vVv Logo.

The next step is to add the logo type (the "vVv Gaming" text) and update our style guide, and once that's finished you can expect to see the new logo rolling out officially as we get the website updated.

The alternative solid color version will be used on mediums or locations where a gradient is impractical or impossible.

Thank you to everyone for your input and feedback during this process of change. It's sometimes difficult, but we have ended with an awesome result because of it.

Awesome :)

I’m a really big fan of the final outcome. Can’t wait to update all my social platforms with this amazing-looking logo! Brilliant job from Pherz and Buzz btw. 

On 4/23/2019 at 7:19 PM, vVv Doomhammer said:

You still need to thicken that middle V border/outline, looks like we're all Birdman Clan. You're effing obsessed with that bird.

People are gonna be like, "Hey Birdman you're going down just like that bird on your chest!"

and you'll be all like, "No, I'm going down on YOU!

and they'll be all, "oh yeah you are! Suck it good, bro!"

And I'll be all, "No, dummy, that's vVv! That's NOT a bird, g.d. it!"?

Edited by vVv ORION

I'll be honest, I think it's a backwards step on the logo design. But I'll run with it. 

7 hours ago, vVv ORION said:

You still need to thicken that middle V border/outline, looks like we're all Birdman Clan. You're effing obsessed with that bird.

People are gonna be like, "Hey Birdman you're going down just like that bird on your chest!"

I’m sorry but what in the fuck does this actually mean? Lol kids will say stupid shit. You know how many times someone said to me oooo vVv looks like a crown or vVv does that stand for vagina vagina vagina.....

7 hours ago, vVv ORION said:

the fuck did i just read?
overall the design is great, just needs to lose the red stroke around the flares and have better spacing on between them on the stamped version everything will be perfect 

@vVv ORION Do you have an example of what you mean by "birdman?" I agree it looks like a bird (that's part of the design), but I can't figure out what else it refers to.

I also am not clear exactly why looking like a bird is bad?

@vVv Buzz The red stroke was designed to make it more clearly visible against a black background. Is there another way you'd prefer to do it? Also, can you clarify what you don't like about the spacing?

12 hours ago, vVv Buzz said:

overall the design is great, just needs to lose the red stroke around the flares and have better spacing on between them on the stamped version everything will be perfect 

Yea, I see what you mean about the solid colored version. It could be spaced out a bit more.

Another option could be a white stroke around all the flares. I'd have to test a few things.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:52 AM, vVv Buzz said:

Relax, I'm just ribbing you?just making sure there's more definition of the Vs like we all agreed on earlier and that you just confirmed...?? I'm just preparing everyone for the expected feedback and trash talk we will receive from the "competition". Everyone is SOOO serious and touchy. Lighten up, we're here to have fun! And you seem to have forgotten this design began as a full on bird?Great job, dude!??

Ok, cool, thanks for the feedback.

After one final tweak to fix spacing and outline, we have finished the vVv Logo along with the Logotype.

The .pdf attachment is the vVv Logo Brand Standard stylesheet, which shows what variations are acceptable, color palette, and other details.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Thanks again to everyone for your feedback. I look forward to seeing this on all of our new stuff :)

vVv_Gaming_Brand_Standards.pdf

6 minutes ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Ok, cool, thanks for the feedback.

After one final tweak to fix spacing and outline, we have finished the vVv Logo along with the Logotype.

The .pdf attachment is the vVv Logo Brand Standard stylesheet, which shows what variations are acceptable, color palette, and other details.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Thanks again to everyone for your feedback. I look forward to seeing this on all of our new stuff :)

vVv_Gaming_Brand_Standards.pdf 1.7 MB · 0 downloads

Boom!!!!!!!!