vVv Doomhammer

New vVv Logo Design

Hey All,

As part of the new direction for vVv Gaming, we are doing a logo redesign!

Now, we want to get your feedback and thoughts on the most recent design! Take a look at the below logos and share your thoughts. What do you like? What do you not like? What are your thoughts?

UPDATES. THOUGHTS?

#3B

vVv Gaming Logo v2.5 Color Transparent.png

#7B

vVv Gaming Logo v2.5 B-W Transparent.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vVv Gaming Logo Color on Black.png

vVv Gaming Logo Color on Red.png

vVv Gaming Logo Color on Transparent.png

vVv Gaming Logo Color on White.png

vVv Gaming Logo B-W on Black.png

vVv Gaming Logo B-W on Red.png

vVv Gaming Logo B-W on Transparent.png

vVv Gaming Logo B-W on White.png

I think the logo designs are great but...

Here is the constructive criticism... I feel something is missing... they are basic and can make adaptions that really tick the boxes..  something that gives it the wow factor! 

Edited by Milkyy

Just now, Milkyy said:

I think the logo designs are great but...

Here is the constructive criticism... I feel something is missing... they are basic and can made adaptions that really tick the boxes..  something that gives it the wow factor! 

Any ideas on what you feel would do that?

3 minutes ago, vVv Doomhammer said:

Any ideas on what you feel would do that?

Give me an hour or so and I'll see what visions I can suggest. 

I vote #7.  I've never been a fan of the red.  I think the black and white look is comparatively cleaner-looking.  Also, I think the more simple the design is, the better.

Edited by vVv Nero

Keep in mind, I do like  5 and 7 BUT merch would be black so that logo would look boring on a t-shirt etc. #3 would POP on a black hoodie or t-shirt etc. Unless we're going away from black merch but imo we should stay with it.

If I had to choose, #3 and #7 are the best options. But I agree with Milkyy. It's missing something. I love the shield concept. The font seems too basic for this type of design, though. I think that may be what Milkyy is seeing as well, but he can correct me if I'm wrong.

I do love black merch, but would love to see other options as well. A gray option would be nice with a black and white logo.

Also, the shading on the banner at the bottom is a nice touch. That might be a good addition on the shield to give it some depth as well. The shield looks flat while the ribbon has dimension.

12 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Keep in mind, I do like  5 and 7 BUT merch would be black so that logo would look boring on a t-shirt etc. #3 would POP on a black hoodie or t-shirt etc. Unless we're going away from black merch but imo we should stay with it.

I'm not sure that would be a huge problem, at least with respect to #7, since there is a white border.

Ok... this is only something I've thrown together but something to consider... colour options available etc. Trying to keep the same content of emblem logo.. - Suggestions to what could go under the Vision.Valor.Victory. Admittedly still needs a few more tweaks but you can hopefully see what I am trying to do.

Something still simple, but modern, Let me know what you think..

vVv.png

10 minutes ago, vVv Vulgar said:

Looks too much like the Harley Davidson logo. Looks good, but nope.

Yeah it is pretty much too like the Harley Davidson logo, but that's the kind of style that would look good. Sticks out - just needs tweaking etc.

I'm pretty sure that the graphic designers we may have around here should be able to put something together... 

8 minutes ago, vVv Nero said:

I'd rather not infringe on Harley Davidson's IP rights.  

Hard same.

We're not a motorcycle organization anyways.

16 minutes ago, vVv B1zkit said:

For the inner eagle logo, could we take away the circle in our current logo and use that to fill the center instead?

Good suggestion imo.

I love the new design,  the old logo needs to go. We're not trying to be the king esports  organization anymore we're an elite sports club now huge difference, so when evaluating the logo keep that in mind.