smokinsilencer

My Staff/Professional player application

• NameJonathan Espino
  • Steam profile: N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of Duty, former professional player
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Other than Call of Duty, I'm pretty much open to any game. The only game I play is Ghost Recon: Wildlands 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I have been a part of the community since 2013
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? N/A
  • How did you get to know them? N/A
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I've read forum posts/comments how they want vVv to grow and begin a rebirth of the organization. So I'm here to assist with whatever I can to accomplish that goal
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Cooking, reading, movies, water sports, exercising
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I'm going to contribute my time to make sure that I make vVv look good in the professional gaming world. I represent the apparel. And as far as a staff member, what ever position I fill, i will carry on my duty. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I attended MLG Anaheim 2018 and and Black Ops 3 Championship 2014

Welcome!!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask staff or community members. Stay active and add me if you have a Xbox. 

Edited by Infms805

19 minutes ago, Infms805 said:

Welcome!!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask staff or community members. Stay active and add me if you have a Xbox. 

Welcome to our community! Be sure to stay active by chatting with Staff and Community Members so we can get to know you as well as add any of us for games! @Infms805 took the words out of my mouth. :) 

1 hour ago, vVv Stitches said:

Former pro player? Wow very cool. What was your GT, what team were you on, what event did you go to and what did you place? 

@Stitches  I played a while back on a team I was on called Team Exemplify. We played at the black ops 3 champion chip and we didnt win the event but we placed 8th on overall standing. 

2 hours ago, smokinsilencer said:

@Stitches  I played a while back on a team I was on called Team Exemplify. We played at the black ops 3 champion chip and we didnt win the event but we placed 8th on overall standing. 

Interesting. Can you link me to where it shows your placing? I’m trying to find it so I can show everyone but I can’t find it anywhere.

18 minutes ago, B Easy said:

I was actually just looking at those a little bit ago. Was wondering if maybe I was looking at the wrong ones but guess I wasn’t. 

Ding Dong... telling lies will always get caught out here at vVv Gaming. We are proud of our achievements and have a mass amount of achievements in our Hall of Fame - our clear knowledge will always question statements made...

Listen, I believe your a good lad, but trying to lie to make your application stronger isn't right. You can do that in so many other ways, we all love gaming, professional or just an everyday gamer.

If I was on staff, I would personally, close application and tell you to 're apply after 30days.. be yourself.. be part of our community, make your own statement.

Screenshot_20190219-070819_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Milkyy

3 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

You've got two options, one admit you lied about something stupid to look cool and move forward or provide physical proof of your claim. You've got 24 hours, if either are not met I'll close this myself.

??

The obvious silence and lack of a response tells us all we need to know.

It's also very representative of what we could likely expect if you were to ever be vVv staff. 

Nonetheless, I'm interested to see what he says.

Edited by vVv Vulgar

As a former DM on the vVv scene I do recall a handful of people trying to pull this stuff. They did admit they were wrong and then they were absolutely brutally destroyed in their respected games on CGN or 8's lobbies.. 

Edited by Legacyyy

1 minute ago, Legacyyy said:

As a former DM on the vVv scene I do recall a handful of people trying to pull this stuff. They did admit they were wrong and then they were absolutely brutally destroyed in their respected games on CGN or 8's lobbies.. 

I can only dream of having such enormous balls to be able to lie about being a pro in the first place.

48 minutes ago, Legacyyy said:

Jokes on you I never lied and still got trashed.

Not to mention you said Black Ops 3 Championship 2014.  COD Championships in 2014 was CoD: Ghost.  Black Ops 3 championship was 2016.