EastSideSamurai

EastSideSamurai's Application

• Name: Jonathan Lucas
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AncientSamuraiJon
  • Battle.Net Tag: Samurai#12362
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Rocket League
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Apex Legends, COD, Warframe, R6S
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? vVv Vall, been around for a year or so, reapplying so I can hopefully help in anyway I can.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv DeathsGrasp, vVv Vall, vVv Bagzli, vVv Auryan, Gmoney, vVv Petey, vVv Mohulis, vVv GrimWolf, vVv Jackal, vVv Petedz, Broba, I got to know these guys by Commentating for Rocket League and playing with them on the pitch!
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I want to be able to help out in building this community, I remember when it was thriving and so many people would come just to play some of the Rocket League tournaments we hosted and it was where I began to find my love of casting. I wanna see yall grow big!
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Casting E-Sports, Computers, and Electrical stuff (LEDs and making silly redundant toys).
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Casting often if possible. And possibly being a staff member, I found what I want to do with my life here, If I can contribute in anyway I'd love to!
  • Do you attend LAN Events? Whenever I honestly can afford to.
Edited by EastSideSamurai
Wanted to fill this out seriously and give more information about what I want to do.

Seen you around active in forums an chatbox, if need any questions let anyone know here!

Have not played with you yet. Was just watching your commentary of college Rocket League and it's awesome to watch. Definitely can see that you would add value to this community.  

On 3/3/2019 at 6:39 PM, vVv Infms805 said:

Have not played with you yet. Was just watching your commentary of college Rocket League and it's awesome to watch. Definitely can see that you would add value to this community.  

No you (thank you so much that means a lot)