kane1303

Kano application

• Name: Kane (Kano)
  • Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kan0_TV
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Fifa 19, Love playing Pro Clubs competitively and have been playing this game since FIFA 11 and I have a real passion for the game. Played for and managed a competitive Pro clubs team in IVL and VPG so I have experience in comp Fifa.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Apex Legends, GTA V
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?  A mate of mine (Thor) used to be in vVv and has now re applied so that’s how I got to know about vVv but I would love to get to know new people on here and build more relationships within the gaming community.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Don’t know anyone that’s currently in it but like I said, Thor  used to be in vVv and I’ve known him for many years now, we went to the same school and he’s a close mate of mine.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I’ve heard a lot of great things about vVv and that the community that you’ve got here is amazing and gaming is a huge passion of mine and it’s also yours so I believe I fit in perfectly.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Play football for my local team, hugely into listening to music and producing music.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I feel like I could get vVv on the map for the Fifa pro club scene and make us a top side. I feel I have the competitive experience for Pro clubs now and really get vVv out there. It would be an honor to represent such a great gaming community and to really take us to the top.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I haven’t but it’s a dream of mine to perform at an event and to proudly represent a team.
Edited by kane1303

12 minutes ago, vVv ExiLee said:

Welcome Kane! If you have any questions I’m here to help! 

Explore our community an see what interests you! 

Thank you bro! I’ll be sure to take a look round and meet some new people

6 hours ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Welcome Kane! Excited to get to know you. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to staff. Our community members are also a great resource.

I’m also very excited to get to know everyone on here! 

1 hour ago, JBeerdo said:

Welcome man! hope to get some games in with you at some point! I am a God awful Fifa player lol. but enjoy your time here!

Yes mate for sure! I’m sure I can carry you to a few W’s on there ??

5 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

I see you active on here a lot, keep it up love seeing that. Add me on Steam vVv_Exodus

Yes bro I’ll add you up at some time today! 

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.