Sign in to follow this  
vVv Savior

GoW4: Map Call outs and strategies Idea

Would anyone be interested if I were to put each of the gears of war map over views on here and named all of the callouts on each, I know i'm super nerdy but I'm super competitive and I wanna keep posting on the forums and I think this is a good idea but only if you think it'd be helpful, I have over 27 days of multiplayer time on this game so I know my stuff but we can share ideas and come up with overall sets of callouts and if we ever get a team together I can share strats or if you just want those too I can share those as well, I know a lot of you on here are super smart on GoW4 so i'd appreciate anything anyone has to add. Thanks!

We used to do this every single night on GRAW and CoD, knock yourself out my man. I love seeing the drive for competition. That's the spirit that built this place and what's gonna bring it back. Keep the spirit, I'll work on the rest ;)

That would be an amazing thing to do for the inexperienced.  Good, thoughtful insight is what drives some casual players (like me) to take a bigger interest and investment.

Also, I would recommend updating your title to something like "Idea: GoW4 Callout Map" or something like that.  You will gather more attention from people overall since they will know what they're clicking.

If you need someone to take a look a look at what you've created, I would be more than happy to do that! 

14 minutes ago, Soap said:

That would be an amazing thing to do for the inexperienced.  Good, thoughtful insight is what drives some casual players (like me) to take a bigger interest and investment.

Also, I would recommend updating your title to something like "Idea: GoW4 Callout Map" or something like that.  You will gather more attention from people overall since they will know what they're clicking.

If you need someone to take a look a look at what you've created, I would be more than happy to do that! 

Thanks! Yeah this was just a quick thing, when I go to post the photos it'll be in a new thread but ill definitely update this one as well!