vVv B1zkit

B1zkit Formerly vVv Bizkit Application

A little about me:

Former division manager for Call of Duty alongside my partner Arkaine who was once the Gears of War division manager. Introduced to this community by vVv Paradise I from high school into my very young adult years learned a lot about what not only gaming way but a community built on trust and teachings of leadership. Having personally been to vVv LordJerith's house on 2 occassions in L.A and Cyprus I have learned a great deal from him even from my failures to the community and propelled me into a career with corprate Samsung and developing a business in Mentorship and Life coaching finding my vocational purpose in life to help families and grow overall. The love I share and bolster all started from gaming and this community was a huge part in how I coped with life, got over depression, start in leadership and now to give back. Seeing old faces apply made me feel there's a part of me that still belongs here so I am here applying :).

Name:

Theodere Molling (Yes ERE in first name)

New York City

Steam profile link:

N/A

Battle.Net Tag:

vVvBizkit#11135 (OOLLLDDDD)

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)

Nostalgia kicked in and hardcore on: Kingdom Hearts 3

What are some other games that you currently play?

• Dragon Ball Fighter Z
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • C.O.D
  • Halo
  • Looking to pick Gears of War 4 up again

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

Previous long time member and previous Call of Duty Division Manager

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?

• vVv LordJerith
  • vVv Doomhammer
  • vVv R0b
  • vVv Exodus
  • vVv Buzz
  • vVv Paradise
  • vVv Vall
  • vVv Sk1ppy

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

The nostalgia intrigued me and Nikki (former vVv Nyxx) prompted a conversation for me to make a return. I at a young age recieved good guidance from Jerry and his husband Jordan which helped start me on the path in life I lead now. Forever thankful and willing to pay it forward.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

• Personal development
  • People development
  • Mentorship and life coaching
  • cars
  • Cars
  • CArs
  • CARs
  • CARS
  • Traveling. Easily 8-10 times a year via work and my business

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?

I plan even from a member capacity to help deliver on development of the future leaders here in vVv Gaming to properly teach proper behaviors, routines, vetting, and development of applicants and members

Do you attend LAN Events? 

I used to in the past for vVv.

Link to my old application in 2011:

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/for...c/52670-community-gamer-app/

Edited by B1zkit

Welcome back to vVv Bizkit, I think with your knowledge and mine we  should definitely link up and have a entrepreneur talk!

like I said, welcome back! 

9 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

I 100% percent approve of this app and it will be accelerated, former staff, donor and all around good guy. Point blank glad you're back bro.

I appreciate you bro!!! Lets do it!

6 minutes ago, vVv ExiLee said:

Welcome back to vVv Bizkit, I think with your knowledge and mine we  should definitely link up and have a entrepreneur talk!

like I said, welcome back! 

Thanks and lets!!! Always available by phone to talk

Bizkit was always one my favorite members. He always found ways to add value to vvv without it being expected of him. He's a natural leader. Let's make this happen.

28 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Bizkit was always one my favorite members. He always found ways to add value to vvv without it being expected of him. He's a natural leader. Let's make this happen.

Love your face. Thank you

Just now, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Welcome back!! I remember seeing your name. It’ll be good to see those V’s back on it too!

Thank you kindly ?? Been so long I need to reacquaint myself with all of you lol

Welcome back!!

i haven’t played with you yet but from what I see you got some OGs supporting your app so I don’t doubt you’re a asset to the community and vVv as a whole. Good luck and we will see those V’s on your name soon. :)

7 minutes ago, Infms805 said:

Welcome back!!

i haven’t played with you yet but from what I see you got some OGs supporting your app so I don’t doubt you’re a asset to the community and vVv as a whole. Good luck and we will see those V’s on your name soon. :)

Thanks brotha!!!