Minotaur

Matter’s Application

Name:

Adam Waite

England, United Kingdom

Steam profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/killafragzilla

Battle.Net Tag:

Th0r#21121 (I hope that's right as I rarely use it)

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)

World of Warships

What are some other games that you currently play?

FIFA 19, Cities Skylines, Battlefield 4

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

I first became aware of vVv Gaming during the time that Matchbox 360 LAN was established in the UK some years ago. It was my interest in the team's structure which motivated me to apply to join your community. But being former member, I've known vVv for years

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?

As being a former member I know vVv Exodus, vVv Vall, Arkaine, Nyx. But I've spread the word to former members that vVv Gaming is on a new path, so I may see some old faces again. But, in this moment in time, I am looking forward to meeting new people in the vVv community. 

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I would very much like to join vVv Gaming as I believe the community is the best I have encountered. The organisation of the community is excellent and I appreciate what vVv has achieved, in terms of gaming success and it's ability to improve it's members knowledge and performance. I am a keen gamer who is capable of performing to a high standard in competitive matches, and I am adaptable to any genre of game. I want to be part of something amazing again, like in 2014/15, it felt like a real gaming family, and I was just so happy to a part of it. I want to feel like that again.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

I collect football shirts when. Each season I like to take time and see what shirts I like, and then prepare my bank account for it. I like to play sports like football and rugby (when I have time). I used to compete in Iron Man competitions, but ever since I have gained weight, therefore I have regained interested into gym life. Hopefully I can achieve my goals.

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?

I intend to use my previous vVv experience to help the regrowth of this fantastic organisation. By this I mean using my passion in gaming to help others achieve what they want. I will promote vVv through all my forms of social media and other outlets. I want to be able to help/host community game nights for selected games. Back in the day, that was a brilliant way to interact with applicants and vVv members. You can learn so much from them.

Do you attend LAN Events? 

I have only attended EGL which was national event in the UK. I would like to attend more events across the UK and Europe. I've always wanted to attend events such as ESL and IEM, as this is where peak gaming is. Also, at the same tournament I managed my team to an unlikely victory over the tournament favourites in Gears of War.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

:)

Dy0riE4X0AEUUjW.jpg.c26e9d68f28e5d8765e18bf2d04d007c.jpg

Edited by Matter

1 minute ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

So glad you're here with us! Can't wait to see those V's on you again.

Thank you. I'm happy to be here again with the direction vVv is going in :)

31 minutes ago, vVv Vall said:

Yayayay bring back the V's!!!

What do you get if you cut a W in half? 

29 minutes ago, Arkaine said:

Super excited to see this man, welcome back brother

Thanks mate, I'm glad to be back, but I'm also glad to see you again. It's been a while. Hope all is well with yourself.

20 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

This makes me happy, was hoping I'd see your app and BOOM! Here it is!

*mic drop* haha. I'm just happy to see you've taken control of the direction at vVv, and I'm all for it. I'll even swim across the pond to help xD

1 hour ago, Th0r said:

*mic drop* haha. I'm just happy to see you've taken control of the direction at vVv, and I'm all for it. I'll even swim across the pond to help xD

Thats the attitude I like right there. vVv values if I've ever seen them!