vVv SiC

vVv and Me (vVv SiC reintroduced)

I'd like to start by saying how nice and nostalgic it has been to talk with some of you that I played with back in my hay day of vVv.

I'm vVv SiC also known as SiC. I started with vVv back in 07 (I'm bad with dates and timeframe in which stuff happens lol) with one of the first vVv competitive CoD teams. With several MLG games and LAN tournaments under our belt i couldn't have asked for a better experience with the community and the organization. I made a lot of lifelong friends lile vVv Skeensyy who ive remained close friends with since i first began in vVv and vVv Riguy who ive happily reconnected with in the last year and half. With just those two examples i can't wait to reconnect with other veterans of vvv and be a value to the newcomers wanting to involve themselves within the community. 

Life eventually caught up with me though in so many ways which caused me to fall back from the organization for such a long time. Ask more for details lol. But the gist of it now is that I now currently work in the Operating Room as a Surgical Scrub primarily for the Orthopedics department but scrub any surgery put in my path. I take alot of call so my personal time is eaten up by that.  I also have a 5yr old daughter which takes up alot of my free time with her extra activities such as basketball and soccer and girly sleepovers lol. With that said though i tend to play at night and usually all night(i do me alllll night lol) when I am off the next day. I'd always love to get back into competitive scene considering how devoted i am to shooters on Xbox. But if that time has passed so be it. But if not I'm sure ill find my way into it being here again. 

Let me just conclude this by saying im so happy to be back and so happy vVv Exodus reached out to me and wanted me to be a part of this amazing community again. I can't wait till I can find my spot to add value to this organization again. 

I do apoligize if this post comes across broken and incomplete. My daughter has made me stop in the middle of several thoughts and sentences that I couldn't remember what i was trying to say lmao. 

Vvv.jpg

58 minutes ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Well well  well, look who we have here.....the heckling peanut gallery from Gears! Lol Welcome back Corey!!!

Whatever do you mean!? Lmao. My bad for last nights games. Rusty and its was 1am so a little tired lol