vVv Exodus

My vVv Gaming Plan

I'll keep this brief, my plan for vVv Gaming is as follows, the community needs to be built up again. Yes people are on Discord but we have a website for a reason, I want both being utilized. I want apps flowing in, everyone playing with them, helping them with any questions they may have about vVv Gaming including myself. I want vVv Gaming promoted heavily on social media. I will build a strong staff, will start out small as right now we're building vVv back up again, as we grow I'll asses the needs for a bigger staff then.  vVv Gaming has not gone anywhere, always been here but fact is for the past few years this site has been dead. That stops with me, we're not a PC organization, we've always been a multiplatform organization and will remain that way on Xbox, PS4 and PC.  I have vVv LordJerith helping me with the home page being cleaned up, as well as running maintenance on the forums.  vVv LordJerith and I are focusing on the community right now, I want mature people in this organization, I will not babysit and I will not put up with any BS posts wise or in the SB.  You've got a three strike rule, after three strikes you're gone from vVv Gaming, idc if you've been in vVv Gaming ten days or ten years, this goes for apps as well you're not above anyone.  I am cleaning the site up daily, once I get a staff assembled that will be much easier, as of right now I am the only one doing it. Competitive gaming, I'd like to look into that in the future, speaking on the Xbox side of things, that will come with time, vVv DeathsGrasp has the PC side of things ie Rocket League as that game is huge on PC. Mine and vVv LordJerith's main focus at this moment and for the foreseeable future is the community. All of us are grown, have jobs and can't devote 24 hours a day to gaming. We all have stressful lives and I want vVv Gaming to be a place where we all can come and have an escape, people to interact with and play with.  I look forward to the future, I look forward to watching vVv grow more and more each day and getting back to the glory days of our pure domination in all aspects.

We are out here fellas. Toxicity won't be tolerated. As you can see it's not a matter of discussion, We want the core values at the heart of what we do. It's a process, but one that has been started. Let's get it vVv! 

Edited by vVv Skeensyy

Toxicity is what brings us bad rep. We all are representing vVv, members AND apps, so we must act accordingly. This is a sanctuary and common gathering place for friends and family FIRST. I’m proud of the hype we have brought as a group and I know with Exodus, we can revive an amazing community!

I fully support the direction this is going and agree with every bit of it. If I can be of any help on the social media aspect, let me know. I know I'm just an applicant at the moment, but it doesn't mean I can't assist.

9 minutes ago, Th0r said:

I want it to be like the old times where each day I would be happy to see my gaming family. With the direction vVv is being set, I can see it happening. I’m willing to comitt to this cause.

That means a lot, I'd love for you to be along for the ride my friend.

5 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

That means a lot, I'd love for you to be along for the ride my friend.

From the words of Captain America to Bucky; “I’m with you ‘till the end of the line”