vVv NerdPrblms

All Things Makeup/Skin Care

Alright ladies and gents!! Here is our makeup thread! Lets "talk shop"...

I have yet to try any Jeffree Star Cosmetics products but REALLY want to! I am also on the hunt for skin care this year. What is your favorite skin care routine or product?

1 hour ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Alright ladies and gents!! Here is our makeup thread! Lets "talk shop"...

I have yet to try any Jeffree Star Cosmetics products but REALLY want to! I am also on the hunt for skin care this year. What is your favorite skin care routine or product?

Bitch get you some J*. Best liquid lipsticks EVER. 

My favorite skincare lately is Youth To The People moisturizer. Dove baby shampoo for cleansing. Shisheido dark circle cream. And I do an acid peel by The Ordinary once a week.

I used to use full coverage foundation (Too Faced, UD, etc.) but since I've been liking my skin more, I've made the switch to It Cosmetics CC cream and Anna Sui BB cream. My skin is thanking me.

Also, lots of water and prenatal vitamins. :)

Edited by Nikki

Beautylish has both nudes sets for $104. But they'll let you break it up into 3 payments. They'll ship it when you pay the first payment. I've used them before and I love them to death. Suuuper fast shipping too.

Screenshot_2019-02-10-20-53-39.png

My girlfriend is a buyer for the cosmetics department of an upscale department store in Dallas, so I've been (semi-forcefully) exposed to all things skin-care.  Chanel moisturizer and plum oil have both become part of my nightly post-shower routine.  

1 minute ago, vVv Nero said:

My girlfriend is a buyer for the cosmetics department of an upscale department store in Dallas, so I've been (semi-forcefully) exposed to all things skin-care.  Chanel moisturizer and plum oil have both become part of my nightly post-shower routine.  

More guys should care about their skin care. #belikenero

3 minutes ago, vVv Nero said:

I need some Chanel moisturizer in my life ASAP.