Vulgar

Nikki (vVv Nyx) Application

• Name: Nikki Stark (formerly vVv Nyx)
  • Steam profile link: N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) For now, I mostly play Diablo 3. I'm really enjoying the new season, testing out new character builds, and generally love it for some after-work relaxation. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? I also dabble in GW2, Fortnite, and a few games on Switch including Smash Bros.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I was a member of the CoD division, as well as a writer for vVv, a few years ago.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Exodus is probably the only active member that I regularly interacted with that I see who's still here.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I miss the comradery, the chance to contribute to the growth of vVv, and the overall feel of it being a family. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I'm a married mother of 4. I work full time, and I'm currently studying for my real estate prelicensing exams (state and national). So generally being an adult/wife/mom/student/employee can oftentimes take up a lot of my time, but gaming is still a fixture in my life as it's a great way to feel balanced in my life.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I see potential in what vVv Gaming could be again and I would like to use what I've learned from old vVv, both successes and mistakes, to build upon that. I've personally excelled in marketing and sales over the past few years, and I feel that my tenacity can be beneficial to the organization.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I have in the past, with the biggest event being MLG Columbus a few years back when I got the chance to meet and hang out with a bunch of members. We had a fantastic time and I now have the capability and willingness to attend more events.

Just now, vVv Exodus said:

Welcome back! Glad to have you ?

Thanks, Exo. ❤️

Sidenote... are vVv shirts no longer sold anywhere? I lost mine in the midst of my divorce a few years back. ? Kiiiinda want to buy one again.

9 hours ago, Nikki said:

Thanks, Exo. ❤️

Sidenote... are vVv shirts no longer sold anywhere? I lost mine in the midst of my divorce a few years back. ? Kiiiinda want to buy one again.

Welcome back! I remember your face!! :) I also asked this same question yesterday. He's in the works of getting the information available to us again. I am soon getting a Switch and D3 will be in my library so its good to see another person I can play with on this!

Welcome back good to see old faces returning. 

I am vVv SavVieee, come say hello on our discord. If you play console I look forward to rocking that with you! If not we can have laughs and gigggles in our discord chat! 

See uou there 

scott

I go between XB1, Switch, 360, and PC. And might pick up a PS4 when that sweet tax refund comes in.

I'll pop in on Discord in a bit. I homeschool my 7 year old, so gotta knock that out first.

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

Thanks, Exo. ❤️

Always welcome Nikki❤️

1 hour ago, JBeerdo said:

Hello there! 

Welcome back! I hope to get some games in at some point, Diablo is probably the only Blizzard game I have yet to indulge in though lol 

It's a decent game. My husband and me like to play it together to unwind after work.

Ah yea no harm in that! To unwind after work my fiance typically drowns or burns alive her family on the sims... Not entirely sure if its on accident or on purpose. But ill have to check it out and give it a shot. 

I'm primarily on Apex or Gears 4 lately. If anyone wants to join in when they see me on, no need to ask. All are welcome. And if you see me on, I'm always down to game. Pass me an inv. 

2 minutes ago, Arkaine said:

A yes, louder yes, and a way louder yes for this amazing woman. She has my full support

Thank you so much! You're awesome. I'm so glad to see some good folks coming back.

30 minutes ago, Soap said:

I've been good.  Going to school, working; same old, same old.  What's been up with you?

Good to hear!

Met the love of my life. Got married last summer. Gained a stepdaughter. Had a baby girl 4 months ago. Working full-time and studying for my real estate license.

30 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Nikki has been recruiting for vVv without me even asking her to, she's vVv and will have the V's s soon. She's what I want in this organization

That means so much, Exo. Thanks for the kind words. I'm ready to be back and help with everything.