vVv Exodus

State of vVv Gaming

Hello vVv Gaming!

I am Scott aka vVv Exodus, I have been in vVv Gaming since 2007. I am one of the original members of this amazing organization. I am 37 years old and work in the mortgage industry. I wanted to update the community on the state of vVv Gaming, I spoke at length today with vVv LordJerith. Him and I agreed on the direction we want to take vVv Gaming in, all of you will see a lot of changes coming soon.  I am going to get this organization back to the way it was when I was first brought into it, a lot of activity on the forums, Discord etc. I will be cleaning up the website, I will also be looking at all current vVv Gaming members to see if they're active or not. A strong community is key, that's the foundation that's always made this place special. Applications are open, same 90 day process is still in place as it's always been. I want people in vVv Gaming that are active and want to be here and contribute, it's a privilege to wear the vVv's, I don't want just anyone wearing them. I will post more later, mainly wanted to introduce myself and give everyone an update. vVv DeathsGrasp is still the President of vVv Gaming, I back him in all matters and that's not up for debate. With him and I righting the ship, we will have vVv Gaming back to the glory days very, very soon. Feel free to contact me anytime, PM me on here, Discord or message me on XBL my GT is vVv Exodus.

Thank you,

vVv Exodus

Hey Scott!

Welcome back! I love the enthusiasm! While i wasn't around in the hay day, vVv Gaming has given me such a great outlet to meet new people and encourage others to be the best they can be! Id love to help give the next generation of gamers get that sense of camaraderie and pride you and I both have experienced though vVv! If anyone else if feeling the urge to help out in spare time I am always willing to sit down and have a chat! Feel free to message me via discord or here anytime! I am always on discord as it is our main way of running our events so i usually will respond faster there! 

To the future!

vVv DeathsGrasp 

2 minutes ago, vVv LordJerith said:

Fully support this! Welcome back and do awesome things!

Feels good to be back.. I feel honored to be back. I never wanted to go in the first place, to be honest. But nevertheless, it's time now, lets make it happen. 

10 minutes ago, vVv LordJerith said:

2 minutes ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

Feels good to be back.. I feel honored to be back. I never wanted to go in the first place, to be honest. But nevertheless, it's time now, lets make it happen. 

You know that epic moment in movies where the main character has found their calling and they get back up from the dirt to show the world something amazing.....THIS IS THAT MOMENT.

Life carried me away from the actual site but never lost the value of being a vVv member and teammate. Shit i refused to even change my tag bc of it. Glad to see the crew i came up with besides vVv Skeensyy coming back together(skeens and I never really stopped teaming up together) 

3 minutes ago, vVv SiC said:

Life carried me away from the actual site but never lost the value of being a vVv member and teammate. Shit i refused to even change my tag bc of it. Glad to see the crew i came up with besides vVv Skeensyy coming back together(skeens and I never really stopped teaming up together) 

We're all vVv for life brother, you were one of the 1st ones I wanted to reach out too. I am so glad you came back!

31 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

We're all vVv for life brother, you were one of the 1st ones I wanted to reach out too. I am so glad you came back!

No doubt man. And i truely apprecaite you thinking about me. I was a little hesitant bc of job and daughter but it literally took an hour to let it sink in and I couldn't resist bringing this back into my life and helping where i can to help build up the community and comradery again

4 hours ago, vVv SiC said:

No doubt man. And i truely apprecaite you thinking about me. I was a little hesitant bc of job and daughter but it literally took an hour to let it sink in and I couldn't resist bringing this back into my life and helping where i can to help build up the community and comradery again

I'm in a very similar boat with having a child now and finding time for anything. It's something I thought long and hard about as well.

I know that all of us coming together, even if only able to contribute 10 minutes at a time, can really make a difference. This has always been a group that thrived on teamwork, community, and friendship.

Hey all. I've been seeing a lot of activity from the forums pop in my emails so I had to check it out.

I miss this place all the time. I brag about this place to my husband now and then; sharing fond memories. 

I'm really glad to see that something is being made of it again. vVv is a damn phoenix.

Well like Scott, I didn't wanna see this place just disappear, I met some great people here. Developed some great relationships because of vVv, and I want other people to have that opportunity, to have a community of people committed to listening and helping, even if it doesn't have to do with video games, because life is hard enough sometimes. We lost sight of that when it became all about who could be on a top team, but that was the climate of Esports at the time. I'm glad to be back, glad to see other people are back and want to be back, When Scott ask, it was a no brainer for me. "vVvStrong" 

Edited by vVv Skeensyy

13 minutes ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

Well like Scott, I didn't wanna see this place just disappear, I met some great people here. Developed some great relationships because of vVv, and I want other people to have that opportunity, to have a community of people committed to listening and helping, even if it doesn't have to do with video games, because life is hard enough sometimes. We lost sight of that when it became all about who could be on a top team, but that was the climate of Esports at the time. I'm glad to be back, glad to see other people are back and want to be back, When Scott ask, it was a no brainer for me. "vVvStrong" 

Anthony you were the 1st one I knew I had to reach out to, always been a brother to me.  I had no doubt you would say yes when I asked, you're vVv for life like me and you're a community man too and that's what I am trying to rebuild with good people like you. vVvStrong

On 2/5/2019 at 3:47 PM, vVv LordJerith said:

I remember these famous words from 9 years ago.... "all roads lead back to vVv" - now look at us all!

vVv!!