With Gears of War set to come out for early access this week I am looking to get some new names on my Xbox friends list to play with.

If you are planning to play this game leave your gamertag here in this topic.

I had thought about getting it for Windows but I haven't really decided yet. It's been so long since I've played GoW though, I remember they were amazing games though.

i was actually competitive in the gears of war series... i was just too young and my parents never supported my gaming habbits.... just checked to see if i was still 32 in the world however  and wellp apparently people started playing wingman again XD rip my pride.... anyways i would be down to start a crew in gow4 if anyone else is down to join

On 3/2/2017 at 5:34 AM, deathsgrasp said:

i was actually competitive in the gears of war series... i was just too young and my parents never supported my gaming habbits.... just checked to see if i was still 32 in the world however  and wellp apparently people started playing wingman again XD rip my pride.... anyways i would be down to start a crew in gow4 if anyone else is down to join

This thread hasn't been active since October xD. I think everyone realized "Oh yeah, finally a GoW for PC" turned into "Oh yeah, they made a GoW for Xbox and threw in a PC port because that's where everyone's at with no intention of taking it anywhere."

On 3/3/2017 at 3:20 AM, vVv Saturn said:

This thread hasn't been active since October xD. I think everyone realized "Oh yeah, finally a GoW for PC" turned into "Oh yeah, they made a GoW for Xbox and threw in a PC port because that's where everyone's at with no intention of taking it anywhere."

figured might as well try... wellp ignore me ill just go ahead and claim the soul of this dead fourm  :ph34r: