Muhdewsa

Medusa's Resignation

So, I've been debating this for awhile, even before I had to resign from my previous role(s). Probably since the end of January? Early February? Too long.

Nearly six years ago, I was accepted into vVv Gaming, and this is the first time I have ever felt like vVv wasn't my home. Up until recently, I truly believed that vVv was exactly where I belonged and a place I will always be a part of (at least for as long as it were to exist). I believed it was a weird twist of fate or destiny for me to find vVv considering I met exactly who I needed to (for my own mental health and personal development) and became such a great person because of the experiences I've had here. This is the first time I have felt... not welcome, as well as genuinely disliked? Intentionally disregarded? An outcast? I'm not even sure if there is a combination of words or a certain phrase that exists that can accurately describe this mix of emotions. I'm just extremely disappointed to the point where, even though I'm in the Honorary Members group (we all know that's pretty much the no-chop zone), I would no longer like to be affiliated with vVv Gaming as it is today. Whether any of this was intentional or not doesn't matter because the damage is done. Therefore it is my time to depart.

Thanks for the memories, incredible life lessons, invaluable skills, and priceless friendships. If my name could be changed to Muhdewsa while taking away the tag, that would be fabulous. Kbai.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope that you are able to keep on growing in your personal endeavors and utilize what you have learned from your multiple roles in vVv to find happiness in life.  I'm glad to have gotten to meet you!

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name