Sign in to follow this  
vVv Broba

Feedback for Casting

I wanted to start a thread asking the community who have been watching our casts if they had any feedback for me and even Syracuse. From a viewer standpoint there are always things that some of you may have noticed that us as casters have missed specifically. Any and all feedback is welcome and I hope to improve!

Edited by BrobaTC

I wanted to watch/review some of your replays of casting vVv but been so busy with tournaments and practicing in general. I'll do my best to watch at least a couple of matches and I'll come back here.

On 9/23/2016 at 9:51 PM, BrobaTC said:

I wanted to start a thread asking the community who have been watching our casts if they had any feedback for me and even Syracuse. From a viewer standpoint there are always things that some of you may have noticed that us as casters have missed specifically. Any and all feedback is welcome and I hope to improve!

you should upload you videos from twitch to youtube so you can get feedback on there too.  Do you have twitch saving your streams so you can highlight matches and upload them?

3 hours ago, RexProcer said:

I've actually also been looking to get into casting.  Wonder if you would want to sit down for a bit and talk some? 

if you catch vVv Bagzli of Mohulis on Discord, drop them a message. They can also help with getting involved.

1 hour ago, vVv Saturn said:

if you catch vVv Bagzli of Mohulis on Discord, drop them a message. They can also help with getting involved.

Yea sounds precciate it.

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name