Sign in to follow this  
Gregory

Suggestion and Ideas

I think we should bring back The Xbox One division and accept application,I want us to bring back vVv to the Xbox Competitive sence and just has a casual gamer we should support GOW4 and Rainbow six siege also Halo I believe we can do it together we are family,friends etc let's do it you all show vVv still can compete and continue to grow.

Hey Gregory,

I love the enthusiasm!  

While the decision to open a division isn't up to me I wanted to give some advice about past division expansions.  In order for past divisions to be considered there needs to be a leader willing to put time and effort into expanding and growing the division as well as an existing basis of members and/or applicants currently interested in becoming members of that division.  This is to ensure that there is a community basis as well as direction for growth.  I'm sure that @vVv Bagzli will have some advice as well.

While I cannot promise anything, I do encourage you to be active on the forums both in the GoW area* and other areas, hop on to discord** and interact with people there, and bring fellow GoW players to the forums and discord.  This will help grow your case for vVv to expand back into GoW.

Hope to talk soon!

*GoW Forum: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/forum/386-gears-of-war-series/

**Discord Info: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/72695-how-to-setup-discord-and-connect-to-our-server/