Sign in to follow this  
Yui

EULCS Playoffs Discussion -SPOILERS-

Hey all,

I'm posting this to provide an area for discussion about the games as they happen.  No 24 hour rule here, so if you don't want to know the results, don't come here till you do!

Bracket:

c5338ce23fc3baceafb57d1eb3a19ec0.png

Discuss!

GG EULCS.  Fnatic vs H2K got postponed due to technical difficulties.  The match is now on Tuesday, rip.

http://eu.lolesports.com/en/articles/schedule-change-for-h2k-vs-fnatic-quarterfinal

Giants vs UOL on the other hand managed to get off the ground.  All the games but game three were relative stomps.  Even game three wasn't really that close.  If you look at all the gold graphs they stay pretty even till a breaking point and then just shoot off in the direction of one team.  I liked the UOL we saw in this series.  It reminds me of the UOL that has been in past splits and playoffs.  They performed well against Giants and it will be interesting to see if they are able to succeed in the next round.

Welp, I'm glad that the EULCS was able to play their 2nd quarter final game.  Fnatic just couldn't keep up with G2.  They had some good plays but they were over aggressive most of the time and it cost them.  With that win, G2 secures a spot at worlds on at least championship points!  Hopefully they don't fall on their faces again. :D 

The Splyce vs H2K series was an exciting series to watch.  I honestly didn't think that it would be that close of a series!  However EU has been rather volatile this season.  G2 vs UOL went about how I would expect it to go.  I didn't think G2 was strong enough to 3-0 any of the teams in playoffs and UOL was able to pick off a game on them pretty easily.  I was hoping that UOL could make it to the finals but alas that wasn't in the cards. T_T