vVv Azazel

The dust settle, thoughts about RLCS?

Totally what I wanted to see, iBP Cosmic vs Northern Gaming (the hype train was short -lived) and vs Flipsid3 Tactics (omg the memes).

Over Zero killed it, I have the strong feeling that without his defense and support iBP would be done for way too early.

It was awesome! Over Zero def MVP. With out his defense IBP would have lost flat out, but his saves and clears set up his teammates fantastically to push forward and score. Great games and you could tell everyone played the top of their game even though the pressure was on.

1 hour ago, vVv Bagzli said:

Unfortunately I was a little pre-occupied to watch it, but from the commentary in discord it sounded like an awesome game, thanks for that!

Yeah we tried to keep you guys updated as much as we could in between goals and matches. Its was very intense and hard to take my eyes off the screen because I didn't want to miss anything lol 

4 minutes ago, Petey said:

you figure out streaming for saturday?

I'm going to test this whole week streaming to make sure I'm good without stuttering, I tried yesterday but got some frame drops, I'm gonna keep messing with the encoder settings and try to find the best scenario for my computer.

Feel free to join me and/or follow me on my twitch if you see any problem please put it on chat or reach me on discord.

Edited by vVv Azazel

1 minute ago, vVv Azazel said:

I'm going to test this whole week streaming to make sure I'm good without stuttering, I tried yesterday but got some frame drops, I'm gonna keep messing with the encoder settings and try to find the best scenario for my computer.

Feel free to join me and/or follow me on my twitch if you see any problem please put it on chat or reach me on discord.

will do man!

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name