ShiroSan

ShiroSan's Application

• What would you like us to call you? Mike/Shiro
  • What is your level (Age)? 22
  • Where ya from? Perth Amboy, New Jersey
  • What games do you currently play? Battleborn, Rocket league
  • What games are you looking forward to playing? Competitive Battleborn, maybe overwatch if im in the mood
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? If it was by time travel device, please indicate the serial number. If by wizard, please indicate who. Played in season one of supersonic series, joined as admin in season 2, wanted to be a part of the family going into season 3
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Do you wish you didn't know them? Saturn, Cherp, Bagzli, they are great people and have been great mentors in teaching me tournament admin skills
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Wait, what's "outside of gaming"? well if i werent gaming, i like to bowl and read, also love watching anime.
  • Do you have problems with toxicity or toxic behavior in game? If so, what have you done to reform this behavior? Would you like us to set you up with a "correctional administrator" (please submit $15 torture device maintenance fee)? I have no problem with toxicity, i hate when be people are toxic but people who incorrectly play the game on purpose i wish would die.
  • When you play games, do you tend to grind games as much as possible, or do you often reflect on your mistakes and actively seek to improve upon them? I try to increase my skill in whatever game i play, right now I'm getting my battleborn skills up for when competitive becomes a thing
  • Have you ever competed in or attended any online or LAN tournaments? National events? (PAX, LCS, IEM, etc.)? Stripper competitions? My first ever lan will be this June, im going to Apex 2016 for pokken.
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? Would it have complementary pudding cups? Im looking to join a place i feel comfortable and i can make new friends and experience new things.
  • IQ Test Portion. Please complete the following sequences:
    • E Pluribus Unum, shakeweight, candyland, wack a mole
    • 1, 3, 69, 69, 69, 69, 96(guy on top)
    • Kevin Bacon, Vin Diesel, Charlize Theron, Lucille Ball, Peter Dinklage, Chris Evans.
    • I, Fucked, Your, Mom who was cloned to be her 18 year old self.
Edited by ShiroSan

Hello,

In light of the recent changes to the application process, I regret to inform you that we need to terminate this application.  You are allowed to re-open your application right away following the new guidelines.  For more information on the changes, please read the following thread located here.