vVv Saturn

Supersonic Series: Community Game Nights

Last week we wrapped up Season 2 and we gathered tons of feedback on how we can make the Supersonic Series even better! Thank you to everyone who has participated, you make them truly awesome to be a part of.

Starting Tuesday (May 10th) we will begin running community game nights (CGN’s).

Stay tuned because every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday will have their own theme.

Possible event themes include but are not limited to:

• 3v3 Draft
  • 3v3 Premade
  • 2v2 Standard
  • 2v2 Hoops
  • Hockey
  • 3v3 ROCKET LAB ONLY
  • 1v1 Standard
  • 1v1 Hoops

If you have any ideas on more themes that can be added, just talk to an admin or leave a comment below!

The best way to stay up to date is by joining our Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vVvGamingRL

You can sign up for CGN’s by heading to www.vvv-gaming.com/rlregister, filling out the form and joining us on TeamSpeak.

Signups are open from 9am EST until 8:30pm EST the day of the tournament, so sign up before you forget :3. After filling out the form, join the “Event Check In” channel under Rocket League>Supersonic Series.

We will keep you updated on the Supersonic Series as we get closer to Season 3!

I have a whopping 2 suggestions!

3v3 Ping Pong Night:

• Typical rules: No driving over Midfield line; Aerial shot/clear attempts only.
  • Penalty system for grabbing enemy boost if you land on their territory after an aerial. 

Olympic Curling Night:

• My Magnum Opus.
  • We'll figure it out somehow. 

Aaaaand, that's all I got. 

-FlakoFigz

On 5/10/2016 at 1:19 PM, Nathan Figueroa said:

I have a whopping 2 suggestions!

3v3 Ping Pong Night:

• Typical rules: No driving over Midfield line; Aerial shot/clear attempts only.
  • Penalty system for grabbing enemy boost if you land on their territory after an aerial. 

Olympic Curling Night:

• My Magnum Opus.
  • We'll figure it out somehow. 

Aaaaand, that's all I got. 

-FlakoFigz

ping pong night sounds interesting...

would a caster be the judge to make sure nobody crosses the line?

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name