Sign in to follow this  
Atrax

Dynamic Queue is HERE

Dynamic Queue or the new champion select?

Most people seem to hate dynamic queue, while I actually love it!  Even though I only get to play a game or two a night, I like playing with people queued together,r it's a lot of fun!

In terms of the new champion select, that is pretty much why I came back to play a little bit.  Not watching people fight over roles is awesome.

One thing I noticed is the amount of AFKs.  I don't know, maybe it's because my ELO dropped because of the reset, but I get someone going AFK one out of every 4 games or so and it's really annoying.

i love dynamic Q, theres less of fighting for a role now and Q'ing up with people you can rely on feels so much better, the layout of it all is pretty sick too. I like how the 3rd-5th pick can ban although everyone might not be on the same page at least if theres a champion that you dislike or you feel is ban worthy you can at least have a chance of getting it banned.

2 hours ago, vVv Spike said:

In terms of the new champion select, that is pretty much why I came back to play a little bit.  Not watching people fight over roles is awesome.

One thing I noticed is the amount of AFKs.  I don't know, maybe it's because my ELO dropped because of the reset, but I get someone going AFK one out of every 4 games or so and it's really annoying.

I've seen quite a few AFK's too, but at least they get taken out. I love the new champ select but one thing I noticed is the amount of people getting a role and saying "Will you switch? I dont want this role?" I always laugh but i've had a few people lock in adc's when they got drafted jng or mid or something. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just getting shitty luck?

2 hours ago, vVv Zeeb said:

i love dynamic Q, theres less of fighting for a role now and Q'ing up with people you can rely on feels so much better, the layout of it all is pretty sick too. I like how the 3rd-5th pick can ban although everyone might not be on the same page at least if theres a champion that you dislike or you feel is ban worthy you can at least have a chance of getting it banned.

I agree. I've had people complain that champ select "takes too long." I usually laugh and tell them "yeah but it makes you work more as a team and looks fucking AWESOME."

17 minutes ago, Atrax said:

I've seen quite a few AFK's too, but at least they get taken out. I love the new champ select but one thing I noticed is the amount of people getting a role and saying "Will you switch? I dont want this role?" I always laugh but i've had a few people lock in adc's when they got drafted jng or mid or something. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just getting shitty luck?

It has happened to me once or twice, there is nothing you can do.  I, although, have seen a decrease from people who would only play one role in the old solo and troll otherwise to the new champ select.

For me, the big upgrade is the last pick not being stuck with a role they know they suck at, thus fucking everyone right in the poosack while playing.

The only thing I dislike is queueing up as secondary support and then 9/10 games or more I end up supporting. They should implement a priority queue where if you play support and support is in demand it puts you at the front of the line for your next game or something.