Revs

Revs Application

• What would you like us to call you? Revs
  • What is your level (Age)? 20
  • Where ya from? Scotland 
  • What games do you currently play? CS:GO
  • What games are you looking forward to playing? Good ones.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? If it was by time travel device, please indicate the serial number. If by wizard, please indicate who. From Watching pro tournaments.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Do you wish you didn't know them? vVv Zeeb
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Wait, what's "outside of gaming"? What is outside of gaming? What is IRL?
  • Do you have problems with toxicity or toxic behavior in game? If so, what have you done to reform this behavior? Would you like us to set you up with a "correctional administrator" (please submit $15 torture device maintenance fee)? Yes. Toxic bad. no toxicitity.
  • When you play games, do you tend to grind games as much as possible, or do you often reflect on your mistakes and actively seek to improve upon them? Grind and Reflect.
  • Have you ever competed in or attended any online or LAN tournaments? National events? (PAX, LCS, IEM, etc.)? Stripper competitions? Yes. MLG Tournaments 
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? Would it have complementary pudding cups? Something Fun. Partly Competitive. Enjoying.
  • IQ Test Portion. Please complete the following sequences:
    • E Pluribus Unum, shakeweight, candyland, Plums.
    • 1, 3, 69, 69, 69, Potato.
    • Kevin Bacon, Vin Diesel, Charlize Theron, Lucille Ball, ME.
    • I, Fucked, Your, PIZZA.

I dont know if anyone told you but those 3vs infront of your name are reserved for members of the community. You earn them by going through this application process. 

Please remove them, if you don't know how send me a pm and I'll help you. 

Other than that welcome and good luck with your app.

I'll be closing this application due to inactivity. If you have any questions or feel this has been done in error, please send me a message! Feel free to reapply in the future. Thank you <3