Sign in to follow this  
Cherp

Rocket League vVv Flag

I am not too sure to be honest, I think that is for communities that go above and beyond to support their title.  I'm not sure where we stand with that.  Maybe around end of season 2 we can contact psyonix and ask them.  Would love to get our flag in there :)

Yea...if we ever got the chance to get out own flag it would have to be the vVv logo. As for the team prizes, maybe I can make them a logo for whoever wins instead? 

Edited by vVv Pherzghul

5 hours ago, vVv Pherzghul said:

Just for their own personal use wherever they want. They could put it as the team channel icon or on the channel description, social media and sigs.

This is an awesome idea. i think more people would use it if it was a TeamSpeak icon as opposed to social media usage. 

this is a very old post :P  At that time we had a strong chance at it, but psyonix didn't want to give it to us due to a reason I'm not allowed to discuss (NDA restrictions).  Needless to say at the time we definitely deserved it.

14 hours ago, vVv Bagzli said:

this is a very old post :P  At that time we had a strong chance at it, but psyonix didn't want to give it to us due to a reason I'm not allowed to discuss (NDA restrictions).  Needless to say at the time we definitely deserved it.

Something about deleted emails. 

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name