Newclear atomic

CSGO Application ( If there is still one )

• Name: Jordan Lee
  • Age (minimum 16): 18
  • Steam Name: Newclear Atomic ( That Was Legitness // Newclear )
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? Along time ago a friend told me
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? No One D:
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming? More Experience with Pro gamers on CSGO
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Talking to friends or managing a Team Speak Server
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes, One of my friends ( http://twitch.tv/emza998 ) or StickyRice or FizBanAlbright
  • Who is your favorite competitive Counter Strke player? Why?  Emza998 ( Not Pro but is my favorite ) as she is a good team player but if i picked a pro it would be KennyS  as i watch him to practice my AWPing skills
  • What is your favorite competitive Counter Strike team? Why?  EnVyuS as they just are my fav team
  • What is your favorite Counter Strike Map? Why? Dust II or Mirage both are my favorite as i know them more then others 
  • What is your MM rank? Gold Nova 4 On New Main but on my Old Main i am Gold Nova 2 As thats a play with friends account. Also Played like 800 hrs on the game so i know it all quite well
  • What was the moment or play you are most proud of while playing CSGO? What moment or play are you most embarrassed about? Flick Shot down long on Dust II collateral headshot no scope ( Wish i was recording ) - My worst is getting wall banged by a bot
  • When you play CSGO, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? Both really, if we play alot in a day, by the end we just have fun.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Non at the moment.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (Cevo, ESEA, ESL)? No
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (Cevo, ESEA)? No
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? Hopefully some like NiP, Cloud9 but would like to start my own

Additional but not needed - I am also hosting a Teamspeak 3 for anyone that wants to join the IP is 37.187.50.239:10137 - I will give a vVv Rank to all people who join from here just comment your TS name below

Edited by Newclear atomic

On a competitive team what do you see as your role on the team (eg AWPer, Entry, Lurker, etc)?  Do you feel that your strengths lay in your mechanical skills of the game or the strategy of the game?

Feel free to add me!  I don't play too much because of the time spent working, but I try to save time for a game a day or so.  I don't know after the recent patch but im between G4 and MG4 (i think Mg1)

My steam is nCage and is also on the stickied post within the CSGO forums.

On 19/12/2015 at 0:09 AM, vVv Yui said:

On a competitive team what do you see as your role on the team (eg AWPer, Entry, Lurker, etc)?  Do you feel that your strengths lay in your mechanical skills of the game or the strategy of the game?

I prefer awper but i can also be Entry fragger

16 hours ago, vVv Spike said:

Feel free to add me!  I don't play too much because of the time spent working, but I try to save time for a game a day or so.  I don't know after the recent patch but im between G4 and MG4 (i think Mg1)

My steam is nCage and is also on the stickied post within the CSGO forums.

Okay Dude Ill add straight away

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.