vVv Arkaine

Operations and Flashpoints [Must Read]

Hey guys,

For everyone that's 65, I wanted to get everyone's time where they are available so we can start running Operations and FPs. Post the time you're most likely to be on below so we can reach an agreement on a time to get on.

Tues/Thurs/Fri after 7PM PT

Mon/Tues after 8PM PT

Sat/Sun varies based on soccer games / schedule, more then likely after 3PM PT

Can we do the Oricon one first? need that to complete my story line before doing new content.

2 hours ago, vVv DarkDante said:

Tues/Thurs/Fri after 7PM PT

Mon/Tues after 8PM PT

Sat/Sun varies based on soccer games / schedule, more then likely after 3PM PT

Can we do the Oricon one first? need that to complete my story line before doing new content.

I didn't do the Oricon one through my mission console since it's pretty much pointless. We can start off on Oricon though, sure.

I would skip Oricon but I just can't :( my gaming OCD wont let me do it, I have to complete every purple before I move onto the new content. Bad enough I am going bat shit crazy over not completing every quest on every planet and exploring every planet ....

I would skip Oricon but I just can't :( my gaming OCD wont let me do it, I have to complete every purple before I move onto the new content. Bad enough I am going bat shit crazy over not completing every quest on every planet and exploring every planet ....

You're not skipping Oricon. You can run the actual Operations on Oricon at a later date. All that mission does that you see is give you common data crystals.

On 11/27/2015, 11:25:54, vVv Arkaine said:

You're not skipping Oricon. You can run the actual Operations on Oricon at a later date. All that mission does that you see is give you common data crystals.

And completes my last purple quest on the planet correct? Would hate to start the new content and not be able to go back and complete it at a later date

Are we running anything tonight? I have been leveling up a pure blood sith jugg that is lightside*lol*, once thats done I am going to level a pure blood sith jedi knight that is darkside

Are we running anything tonight? I have been leveling up a pure blood sith jugg that is lightside*lol*, once thats done I am going to level a pure blood sith jedi knight that is darkside

Nah. Weekends are our best bet looks like.

Now we know what days the majority of us can play lets set a day and time :)

How about this Saturday & Sunday say 6PM PT? or would an earlier time work for those on the east coast?

17 minutes ago, vVv DarkDante said:

Now we know what days the majority of us can play lets set a day and time :)

How about this Saturday & Sunday say 6PM PT? or would an earlier time work for those on the east coast?

6PM is fine for me. Let's do it

43 minutes ago, vVv DarkDante said:

I have been leveling a IA and a Sith Warrior while My 65 Sith Corruption Soc is sitting idle waiting for the Oricon spec op :) 

All Operations require 216+ gear now when you hit 65. If I could make everyone get on I would but unfortunately I don't have that power lol. I've been running Operations with random groups.

No one wants to put time in.

17 minutes ago, vVv Arkaine said:

All Operations require 216+ gear now when you hit 65. If I could make everyone get on I would but unfortunately I don't have that power lol. I've been running Operations with random groups.

I'll try and hop on tonight and Thursday around 8PM PST, Friday is out (obviously ;) and Sat/Sun will be at random times. I'll also post my other character names so you guys can send me a PM / guild invite

7 hours ago, vVv Arkaine said:

I think if we start a group even with those we have when we schedule we can start running ops with pubs and eventually build up to raids.

But people have to show up first...

23 hours ago, vVv OrganicBear said:

I think if we start a group even with those we have when we schedule we can start running ops with pubs and eventually build up to raids.

But people have to show up first...

exactly.

Been out of the loop for a few weeks, had an SSD in my ROG laptop shit the bed. Finally got a replacement ordered and hopefully I'll be re-installed and ready to frag shiz by next weekend (1/23)