Sign in to follow this  
cubed

BelievVve by cubed

Hey bagzli, I remember when playing CS:S that I would go to fpsbanana.com for sprays, weapon skins, etc... Not sure if they are around anymore, or if they even deal with CS:GO but they had all sorts of fun things to apply in game. Hope that helps

On 4/9/2016 at 10:44 AM, vVv Bagzli said:

I want that simple non-expanding non-shrinking cross-hair, how do I get it? lol

go to game settings in options and there will be a drop down for different default options. there are also community made maps of custom crosshairs people made

what is the best cross hair for csgo saturn? i have some pretty ridiculous ones to say the least but i havent found one worth using. your opinion on what you are using at the moment or one of the better ones to use?

On 4/13/2016 at 2:17 AM, Shadow Reapa said:

what is the best cross hair for csgo saturn? i have some pretty ridiculous ones to say the least but i havent found one worth using. your opinion on what you are using at the moment or one of the better ones to use?

I change my crosshairs regularly. I use a simple dot sometimes then i swap to someone like jkaems crosshair and stick to that for a while, just try a bunch out on the corsshair generator workshop map or go to csgocrosshairs.com.

On 4/9/2016 at 6:44 PM, vVv Bagzli said:

I want that simple non-expanding non-shrinking cross-hair, how do I get it? lol

If you're looking for the crosshair that doesn't move at all (when moving/shooting) change the crosshair setting in game options to static (i think). 

20 hours ago, Shadow Reapa said:

Thank you zeeb. I managed to score some crosshairs that have actually been serving some justice out on the field so I do appreciate it.

I liked the video.  nice skins.  I enjoy this video vVv always has some rampage in their videos.

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name