Yui

IEM San Jose!

Who's excited for some more League of Legends action!  IEM San Jose is this weekend and I am rather excited to see how some of the new rosters do.  Here is the braket:

492aabde04ee419fcba4f1294586607e.png

As a TSM fan I am super excited to see how this brand new roster does on the international stage.  I know that they haven't been together for very long but their potential is huge and I'm hoping they live up to the hype.  I am a little disappointed that they are playing on 5.21 (aka the last season patch) :( but I am still excited to see how the strategies will have changed from worlds.

Games start Saturday @11:40 am PST with 3 best of 3s on that day.  I believe it goes TSM vs LGD as match 1, CLG vs UOL match 2, and then JinAir vs WM2 for match 3 (I can't really tell from the schedule on their website :D).  Sunday again starts @11:40 am PST again with the last BO3 match then a short brake with the finals @4:40 pm as a BO5 match.

Predictions!

Now I don't really know who is playing for UOL as they have like 3 openings on their roster right now but here are my predictions:

QF:

TSM 2-1 LGD

CLG 2-0 UOL

SF:

OG 2-1 TSM

JA 2-0 CLG

F:

JA 3-1 OG

i wanna see the EU teams do well preferably UOL im just more of a fan of them than origen. But other than that i'm also really stoked to see TSM play with their new roster and see how they perform, its gonna be very interesting to see

5 minutes ago, vVv Zeeb said:

i wanna see the EU teams do well preferably UOL im just more of a fan of them than origen. But other than that i'm also really stoked to see TSM play with their new roster and see how they perform, its gonna be very interesting to see

How can you be a fan of a team that literally has more than half of its roster as TBA? :D

Edited by vVv Yui

Can someone copy pasta the new rosters for each team? I don't follow the roster swapping too much just cause of the huge blows ups like the whole TSM v H2K thing.

Definitely excited to watch and see the new players that have been brought in.

Jin Air FTW, FOREVER KOREA!

UoL - Vizi, Gilius, Fox, Steelback, Hylissang

TSM - Hauntzer, Svenskeren, Bjerg, DLift, kaSing

JaG - SoHwan, Chaser, Kuzan, Pilot, Chei

CLG - Zion, Xmithie, Huhi, Stixxayy, Aphro

ORG - sOAZ, Amazing, Peke/PoE, Niels, Mithy

LGD - Acorn, TBQ, GodV, Imp, Pyl

Edited by vVv Ballack

I don't know, I feel it would take a lot to get Huni and Reignover off of Fnatic.  Those 2 don't seem like the type that would make a downgrade from probably their best chance at a world title just for some money.

Can't wait for the new season of League to start!  The teams look rather strong.  I am surprised on how well CLG did in this tourney!  Here's to a good NA year boyz and grillz!

On 11/23/2015, 5:29:49, vVv Yui said:

Can't wait for the new season of League to start!  The teams look rather strong.  I am surprised on how well CLG did in this tourney!  Here's to a good NA year boyz and grillz!

Yeah, I was super impressed by the TSM line-up at IEM, considering they were 5 days old at that time. Not surprised about how they did against OG, since OG was still riding high on that top 4 Worlds performance; but, I think that TSM will do a lot better this season in the LCS with more than just Bjerg to carry the team. I'm also excited to see how OG does this season in EU, especially with xPeke now behind the scenes and PoE as their mid lane.