Zeeb

Coming to an end

So as the 2015 League of Legends seasons draws to a close, many players have climbed throughout the season to either a higher tier/division than they were in previously or perhaps not played enough ranked and haven't achieved a rank that they would like at the end of the season. I'm personally feel i've done a lot of work this season having being placed in bronze in season 4 and not being able to climb out to now almost achieving gold (silver 1 right now). I feel my mechanics have improved so much since i started, my game knowledge is a lot better and i feel like an overall better player and have high hopes for the next season and i intend to grind as much as i can and get as high up as i can in the 2016 season. I feel i slacked a lot throughout the season, there were times i could have played a lot more. I could have made an effort to overcome the nerves that i was having about playing ranked and making amends to my overall mentality and how i feel about the game.

So besides what i feel, i was wondering what you guys are feeling now we're near the end of the season? Have you achieved what you set out the achieve at the start of the season ? Do you feel like you've improved ? Is there anything you would have done or tried to do better during the whole season ? And what's your thoughts and goals for the next season ?

Considering how little I've actually played this game I've gone from Bronze II to Plat I and am about to make my last push to Diamond in my first season of this game. For someone who was RPG only I'll be curious if I can hit Master next season when i actually sit down and learn the finer details. Never had the goal to get Diamond but it was far easier than I thought especially as a Support main.