vVv Gaming

Does doing the right thing always excite you? Do you follow the path of truth and righteousness despite how hard it can be sometimes? Do you love Jawas and think Ewoks are adorable? No? NEITHER DO WE! As the guild that invented the dark side before George Lucas even thought of it, vVv Gaming is looking for other fun, sociable gamers to join us in our never-ending quest to exterminate everything cute, cuddly, and Jedi.

While we are newly coming back to SWTOR, we have had multiple top guilds across many MMOs including Rift, Aion, and Warhammer Online. In addition to SWTOR, we support a number of other titles including League of Legends, Rocket League, Heroes of the Storm and Guild Wars 2.

TeamSpeak

With our own TeamSpeak server that we purchased to justify drinking alone, we offer a space for all of our members, applicants, and guests to come join us and enjoy each others' company while also enjoying the game. We also have a website and forums that allows everyone to stay connected regardless how bad your sleep schedule gets. 

Join us! We have alcohol...

If you're interested in joining, we have no skill or experience requirements, but we do ask that you bring your personality, charm, and interest in getting to know your fellow gamers. We aren't going to tell you to be mature or any of that bullshiz, because we're too busy having fun. Oh, and you'll probably want to be on The Harbinger server, since that's where we play. 

To join us, log onto our TeamSpeak server at ts65.gameservers.com:9222 and find one of our officers (usually in the SWTOR Channel) and ask for an invite. If you like us and want to be a part of something truly despicable, feel free to fill out an application on our forums

Looking forward to building our Operations team :-)

Working my Sith Inquisitor Corruption char, she is currently lvl 49 :) I could roll a level 60 but thats just cheating and missing so much of the story :(

Have you settled on a schedule? I'll move something over if it fits my availability, which is kinda wonky for the next few months (and if you'll have me, of course).

we're talking about a week from now or this weekend. It's IMPERATIVE to get full 216 rating gear for Operations. You will not survive without it. 220's will help if you can afford them

we're talking about a week from now or this weekend. It's IMPERATIVE to get full 216 rating gear for Operations. You will not survive without it. 220's will help if you can afford them

good thing tonight is my last shift of the week! ill be there for the first run. like Naruto says "BELIEVE IT!"

well crap guess i need to stick with a class and get on it then. Do we have a count yet on who is playing what roles? i tend to be flexible with what i will play but currently leaning towards Juggernaut or Assassin. (i have both at 65, will gear towards dps or tank depending what we need.)

well crap guess i need to stick with a class and get on it then. Do we have a count yet on who is playing what roles? i tend to be flexible with what i will play but currently leaning towards Juggernaut or Assassin. (i have both at 65, will gear towards dps or tank depending what we need.)

I'll be tanking and teaching you guys the mechanics of these raids. If we can get Skippy to join us that'd be fantastic too since he's knowledgeable on the mechanics as well.

For 8 Man Operation Story Mode groups, we need:

2 Tanks
4 DPS
2 Heals

You can choose whatever you want, I'll suggest a DPS role though.

I'll be tanking and teaching you guys the mechanics of these raids. If we can get Skippy to join us that'd be fantastic too since he's knowledgeable on the mechanics as well.
For 8 Man Operation Story Mode groups, we need:

2 Tanks
4 DPS
2 Heals

You can choose whatever you want, I'll suggest a DPS role though.

I have (pretty much) every class in at least full 198 set pieces, more comms than I could spend this year and have done every boss on pre-nerf NiM in all 3 roles (except HM Revan which I've only DPS'd). If something's missing from the group, let me know, and I'll make arrangements to have a character there. I likely can't commit to regular raiding (#lawschoolproblems), but I can probably fill in.

I have (pretty much) every class in at least full 198 set pieces, more comms than I could spend this year and have done every boss on pre-nerf NiM in all 3 roles (except HM Revan which I've only DPS'd). If something's missing from the group, let me know, and I'll make arrangements to have a character there. I likely can't commit to regular raiding (#lawschoolproblems), but I can probably fill in.

If you can get full 216 on at least one toon then we'll be set. I'd like to have someone with me to explain mechanics better.

39 minutes ago, vVv OrganicBear said:

I can join. I have mostly 208s, but will probably have both relics at 216 by tomorrow night. Especially if I can abuse the common data crystal vendor to give me lots of packs.

Focus on gear first, relics last. Relics are just a bonus to your toon. I'd rather have you with some 216 gear than relics so you will do more DPS