vVv LordJerith

Server Transfer to The Harbinger

Still kinda contemplating this game myself, i leveled a few characters on harbinger about a month ago up to 30-40 but the constant questing kinda killed my drive. Sadly, even though i do appreciate the story in the game, the only thing i really ever enjoyed was the PvP. I dunno, perhaps ill re-sub after i get back from my hunting trip this weekend as i need a pvp game in my life and right now its looking like either SWToR or GW2.

The 12x exp is still in effect until October 27th to subscribers, and it seems even after the expansion officially launches there will be increased exp for main story and planetary story quests, so leveling shouldn't be all that hard up to 50 (possibly even to 60 after the expansion update).

Correct, leveling is easy :-)

ZodyakMahn please add me to the guild :) gonna purchase a sub sometime this week but playing f2p for now.

Hey Zody, whenever you're on come join us in Teamspeak and let us know when you're on so I can invite you since you have to be online to receive the guild invite.

Ohhhhh! I have been looking for a MMO to play with a friend from back home! We thought about this one. :):):):):):):)

If you enjoy the story telling aspects of RPGs than it is definitely worth a go. The gameplay is pretty fluid and class balance isn't too bad either. I'm not too caught up on the PvE aspects of the game, as i mostly played the game for PvP. However there seems to have been quite a bit of rebalancing for the leveling aspect of the game making it not feel so grindy and just makes it enjoyable. (specifically now that companions can switch their role between tank, dps, and healer, you can level with the companion you like the most and never feel like you need any downtime!)

I will be coming to The Harbinger. But unfortunately I love my Jedi Sentinel and put to much time into it. So that will be my main. but I will be playing the Sith that I started on that server as well. You will be seeing me on both sides of the Force :) IGNs: Saintgg and Lethalea

I will be coming to The Harbinger. But unfortunately I love my Jedi Sentinel and put to much time into it. So that will be my main. but I will be playing the Sith that I started on that server as well. You will be seeing me on both sides of the Force :) IGNs: Saintgg and Lethalea

I believe you can make a free level 60 if you are subscribed after today (not 100% sure, i read that everyone gets a free lvl 60, but that may have only been to early access) If not, the leveling process is about 3x faster and you pretty much only need to do the main story (perhaps some planet story missions or solo flashpoints as well) There are a  few of us still working our way up from low level so you won't be behind at all.

Yeah already have a 60 on harbinger and in the guild thanks to Jerry. But I like playing my Sentinel so I want to bring it along as well.

I think that you'll find, after a while, that playing with other people is needed to maximize your experience, so, time you put into the Sentinel, puts you that much father behind for end gamer raids (operations) especially when we start nightmare mode.

I think that you'll find, after a while, that playing with other people is needed to maximize your experience, so, time you put into the Sentinel, puts you that much father behind for end gamer raids (operations) especially when we start nightmare mode.

You only need other players for like, PVP and ops, if you want to level a Sentinel to enjoy the story by all means definitely do :)

Edited by Crazyviva