vVv LordJerith

Server Transfer to The Harbinger

I'm on ToR throughout the week guys so if you need an invite instantly feel free to PM me or come talk to me in the Star Wars section in the Teamspeak server and I'll get you in B)

Edited by Arkaine

i just need to download teamspeak and ill hop to it :D currently lvl 18 :)

Hey Vall! I tried adding you to the guild the other day and it said your username didn't exist. Drop me your username and I'll get you in :)

I still play SWTOR very casually (mostly for rated PvP), I think I have a 60 PT on Harb (probably not geared, but meh) and I've cleared everything, so if you ever need a body for something, let me know.

Game's pretty good until you run out of content.

I still play SWTOR very casually (mostly for rated PvP), I think I have a 60 PT on Harb (probably not geared, but meh) and I've cleared everything, so if you ever need a body for something, let me know.

THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS

Yea, that be awesome. What's your in-game name?

I'm updating currently. Couldn't remember my old login info so I made a new one BallackvVv because Ballack and vVvBallack (which i didn't use) were taken. Watch out for fake Ballack's!

Got the game installed and updated finally, but my subscription ran out :(. Also I only have 1 char on The Harbinger, and its like level 14 lol. RIP my level 43 Sith Jug. I might be on later today though, and I might renew my subscription when I have the chance. Might be fun to get into MMO's again, I stopped playing WoW when my Heroic guild disbanded, and played the hell out SWTOR when it first came out.

Got the game installed and updated finally, but my subscription ran out :(. Also I only have 1 char on The Harbinger, and its like level 14 lol. RIP my level 43 Sith Jug. I might be on later today though, and I might renew my subscription when I have the chance. Might be fun to get into MMO's again, I stopped playing WoW when my Heroic guild disbanded, and played the hell out SWTOR when it first came out.

Same boat, rolled a new toon have a level 14 Sith Inquisitor (corruption spec)

Still kinda contemplating this game myself, i leveled a few characters on harbinger about a month ago up to 30-40 but the constant questing kinda killed my drive. Sadly, even though i do appreciate the story in the game, the only thing i really ever enjoyed was the PvP. I dunno, perhaps ill re-sub after i get back from my hunting trip this weekend as i need a pvp game in my life and right now its looking like either SWToR or GW2.

The 12x exp is still in effect until October 27th to subscribers, and it seems even after the expansion officially launches there will be increased exp for main story and planetary story quests, so leveling shouldn't be all that hard up to 50 (possibly even to 60 after the expansion update).