Sacred

Sacred's Resignation

Unfortunately I am going to be resigning from vVv, I start my new job next week, have a few things going to be going on, and already focus so much on ESL and competitive gears I feel that I am giving a piss poor effort as a member. I need to focus on getting things organized in my personal life with issues out of my control and hopefully after everything gets better as I hope it does I can return to vVv in the future. It's been a blast in vVv, it's let me meet a bunch of cool people that I became good friends with and will still remain as I depart. I'll still poke around here and there and play with everyone without a doubt just need to take some time deal with this stuff.

who's vVv sacred ? lol na i would say best of luck but ill still be playing and talking to you everyday soooooo the only thing ill say is you'll be back

I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know you but it is always sad to see a vVv Member go. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope you won't be too much of a stranger. Thank you for the time you spent with vVv :D 

Best of luck bro. I know we may not have always seen eye to eye but I hope all goes well while you move forward from here. And if you ever come back I am sure there will be a place for you.