Sign in to follow this  
WorldStar

WorldStar Reapplying

Name: Darrel Deguzman

Age (minimum 16):28

XBL Gamertag: vVv WorldStar

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? I've been a member for the Titanfall division through a forum that was posted on the forums.

Were you referred to the site? I don't remember. It was a long time ago.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? vVv Deadaim, vVv Vall, vVv Papabear.

How do you know them? Ive played with them on Titanfall

What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming? I hope to learn from everyone's skill set so I myself can grow to be a better gamer.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I enjoy going to the gym, training MMA, going to the beach. And just growing to be a better and stronger person.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? RL friends only because the Xbox division is usually all over the place or play games that I don't have such as call of duty or gears of war.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Definitely Halo 5, I'd list more but the question is only asking for 1 game.

Why? Halo is the reason I'm on the xbox. I don't like how fast a player dies in call of duty.

What other games do you look forward to playing with vVv Members? Haven't given it much thought on other games besides The Division.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? Cooperative, motivated, focused.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? Yes

How often? I usually watch twitch while I'm eating or taking a break from gaming.

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Halo 2 and Halo 3 was my peak before I joined the Navy. I would do only local tourneys in San Diego.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No, those are usually held in LA. Which is 2 hours away.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? I've only tried out for the Starcraft 2 qualifiers, but didn't get far because the Koreans own that game.

What type of organization are you looking to join? Xbox division

What would the ideal environment look like for you? An environment of fun, knowledge, no stupid drama, and growth.

Edited by WorldStar

Because you put no effort into your app I will put little effort into my response. Welcome back. Seeing how you were a member before, you should know you need to explain your answers a lot better then that. Good luck!

Sorry for the format. My laptop broke and I have to do everything on my phone. I understand any result from this.

I think it was less about the format, and more about the lackluster answers. As members, your application is one of the best ways for us to get to know you and what you're looking for from vVv. When you provide one word, or short sentence answers we don't learn anything about you.

Hey vVV Organicbear, I see you changed your name. I'm most excited about the the new mechanics of the game such as the thrusters and the ability to climb on edges. I got RL friends who are going to play and friends I met on MCC who are from ARC gaming and TSL.

Hey vVV Organicbear, I see you changed your name. I'm most excited about the the new mechanics of the game such as the thrusters and the ability to climb on edges. I got RL friends who are going to play and friends I met on MCC who are from ARC gaming and TSL.

what's up man, good luck on your app. If you wanna play MCC at anytime let me know

Hey!

With our new focus, it looks like we are going to be closing our applications on the XBox.  The reason why is explained here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/72326-focusing-vvv-gaming-on-its-successes/

As disappointing as this is, we want you to feel free to have your application moved to PC div or simply closed. 

Best wishes,

Thank you for the heads up and letting me know the final status of my application. I'm sorry I couldn't be a part of this division I only hope for the best. If you would like to contact me on the xb1, my gt is vVv WorldStar. 

Thank you for the heads up and letting me know the final status of my application. I'm sorry I couldn't be a part of this division I only hope for the best. If you would like to contact me on the xb1, my gt is vVv WorldStar. 

Good luck!