vVv Pherzghul

PAX South 2016 - JAN 29-31

Anyone else going? Tickets just went up for sale a bit ago and got a couple 3 day passes for me and Anni. 

http://south.paxsite.com/registration

People attending:

vVv Pherzghul & Anni

Starman

vVv Bardo

MoonlitSunset and her hubby (babies andparents)

vVv Bagzli and his friend

vVv Brock

vVv Lordjerith

vVv Robz

vVv Doomhammer

Maybe going:

vVv Medusa

vVv Vall

Edited by vVv Pherzghul

Not in the cards for me but I would love to go to a PAX event. Nothing good ever happens in Canada video game related. At least not near me

Same in terms of Portland. No one ever comes out here lol.

This is awesome, Rob, Doom and I are discussing if we can make the trip.

Doo itttt!!!

I'm in! I'm not sure if I'm staying with a couple Guitar Hero buds or not, but I have my pass bought and will almost definitely be going. Can't wait!

Awesome! I can't wait either!

1 hour ago, vVv LordJerith said:

Hmmmm. . . 

I found this in my e-mail today from the Marriott San Antonio:

Reservation Confirmation:
For Jerry Prochazka
CHECK-IN DATE
Friday, January 29, 2016

CHECK-OUT DATE
Monday, February 1, 2016

Looks like Jordan, Rob and I are going.    

oh hellllll yeaaa!

On 9/20/2015, 11:44:06, Atrax said:

Same in terms of Portland. No one ever comes out here lol.

You could make the short drive North to the home of PAX in Seattle :)

.... unless you mean Portland, Main ;) then yah umm you just may be screwed unless PAX East?

Edited by vVv DarkDante

As most of you know, I've accepted the top spot as the CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer) for Wargaming. With that, Jordan, Rob and I are moving to Cyprus (google it).  With all the moving preperations, it just doesn't make sense for us to travel right before the move. So sadly, we can't attend PAX. Sorry.

I was really looking forward to meeting many of you, but as life has it, I have this opportunity that becons me to leave the USA for foreign shores.  

I've signed on for 3 years, but who knows, it could be longer.  I really expect it may be much longer, but we'll see.

Also, with Tencent's recent acquistion of Riot Games, you could say that not only did I leave Riot at just the right time. . .  I made a sizable sum of money in the buyout, as did Jordan, so we'll be spending 2016 not only relcoating, but traveling around Europe and the Middle East. We'll keep everyone posted via Facebook and social media.

If anyone needs me for anything, just PM me. I'll always respond and will gladly hop on Teamspeak to chat with anyone :-)

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name