Sign in to follow this  
vVv Saturn

HotS Divison Patchnotes 9/1/2015

For those of you who missed our first Townhall meeting we had some awesome discussions about the division and moving forward.

• We started the discussion on the inhouses thus far. We all came to the conclusion that the start time should be moved from 7pm PST to 6pm PST. That way we can accommodate for East Coast players. This new change will go into effect NEXT WEEK.

• Next up we talked about recruitment. The key to a successful division is to have happy members and this will be our new focus. LargeD, Unacceptable, PeaceNerdz, and I will start to work together to route out awesome members to play with for the future. If anyone else would like to help please PM me.

• Finally we kicked around ideas that we could possibly incorporate in the Division soon. Here’s what we came up with: A Ranked Grind Night, a lighthearted approach to Hero League that is all about ranking up and having fun. Secondly, a Theory Crafting Workshop where we can discuss the pro’s strats, why they are successful, and come up with some of our own to help make that perfect comp.

Let me know how you all feel about the changes, and your thoughts on the ideas mentioned above, and even your own ideas!

Edited by vVv Saturn